Tennessee's Best-Kept Camping Secret Is Webb's Lakefront Campground With Glorious Waterfront Campsites
Whether you’re looking to take your RV out for a long trip through the state of Tennessee or perhaps just for a vacation on the waterfront, there are plenty of reasons to book a night (or two!) at Webb’s Lakefront Campground. This eastern Tennessee RV park is one of the most beautifully situated and welcoming for visitors traveling across the state or seeking a getaway with the family. Hailed as a clean and private camping place right along the water this place seems like it is only known by the locals. Learn more about this beautiful, well-kept Tennessee secret below.
What a neat place to visit in the summertime! Have you been? Make sure to leave any tips you may have below for fellow visitors. If you’re looking to do your own research, you can find it on the unofficial Webb’s Lakefront Campground Facebook page.
If you’re looking for more fun in Tennessee, you can find it on the Harpeth River!
More to Explore
Camping In Tennessee
What are some of the best campgrounds in Tennessee?
There are so many campgrounds in Tennessee it is hard to narrow down to which ones are the best so we will give you a list of some of our favorites:
- True West Campground in Jamestown where you can stay in a covered wagon
- Hales Bar Marina and Resort in Guild where you can rent floating cabins
- Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort Hermitage which has a huge waterpark inside
- Forest Gully Farms in Santa Fe for a hobbit hole glamping experience
- Glamping Retro in Erwin with treehouses, glamping tents, and much more
- USA Raft Adventure Resort in Erwin with tiny homes, domes, tent sites by the river, and much more
- Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg KOA in Pigeon Forge
- Camp Margaritaville RV Resort in Pigeon Forge with a massive
What are the best lakes in Tennessee?
There might not be any ocean in this landlocked state but here are some of the best lakes in Tennessee: