There's An Entire Christmas Village In Tennessee Called The Christmas Place That Needs To Be On Your Bucket List
The Christmas season in Tennessee is truly unlike anything else. As my favorite time of year, I believe there’s something so special about the crispness in the air, the cheery hospitality in the voice of our neighbors, and the smell of delicious treats wafting from the windows of our homes. If you’re like me and you are in love with the joy of the Christmas season, then you’ll be highly excited to learn that the season is celebrated all year long at the Southerner’s largest Christmas store, The Christmas Place. Learn more about this Christmas village in Tennessee and fall in love with the holiday season all over again.
Watch this YouTube video by Tim Allinson -Tri-Point Teleproductions, Inc. / MotionCamVideos.com for an incredible tour of this Christmas store in Tennessee.
Have you visited The Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge or the location in Mt. Juliet? If so, we would love to hear about your experience in the comments below. Learn more about a visit to this Christmas village in Tennessee by visiting The Christmas Place official Facebook page or The Christmas Place website. Happy holidays, dear Tennessee!
If you’re looking for more fun in Tennessee, there’s no place like Anakeesta when it comes to the winter season! Or check out these top attractions in Tennessee that are great during the holiday season.
More to Explore
Christmas In Tennessee
What are the best Christmas towns in Tennessee?
From holiday parades to festive store fronts to twinkling light displays and everything in between, here are the best Christmas towns in Tennessee that we recommend:
- Franklin, Williamson County
- Gatlinburg, Sevier County
- Jonesborough, Washington County
- Leipers Fork, Williamson County
- Brentwood, Williamson County
- Bell Buckle, Bedford County
- Chattanooga, Hamilton County
- Lynchburg, Moore County
- Collierville, Shelby County
- Pigeon Forge, Sevier County
Here’s a previous article telling you more about these magical Christmas towns in Tennessee.
What are some more winter attractions in Tennessee?
Aside from The Christmas Place, here are some more winter attractions in Tennessee that are worthy of your list:
- ICE!: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville
- Winterfest, Pigeon Forge
- The Lost Sea Adventure, 140 Lost Sea Rd, Sweetwater
- Christmas at Dollywood, Pigeon Forge
- North Pole Limited: Tennessee Valley Railroad, Chattanooga
- Pigeon Forge Snow, Pigeon Forge
- Ober Mountain, Gatlinburg
- Fall Creek Falls State Park, Spencer
- Historic Cherokee Caverns, Knoxville
- Bristol Motor Speedway Christmas Lights, Bristol
Be sure to read our article on the ultimate guide to winter attractions in Tennessee.