20 Jokes ONLY For Tennesseans With A Sense Of Humor
When it comes to laughing at yourself, Tennesseans take the cake. We have great pride in who we are so a couple of laughs? Doesn’t do much damage. We’ve put together some laughs about the good ‘ol Volunteer State – and you’ll probably groan. And roll your eyes. And flip a table. Well, maybe not that last one, but you get the gist.
16) Q: What’s the most popular pick up line in Tennessee?
A: Nice tooth!
11) Q: Did you hear that nine out of ten coeds are good looking?
A: The other one when to MTSU.
10) Q: Why do the Tennessee Volunteers eat cereal straight from the box?
A: They choke whenever they get near a bowl.
9) Q: Why did Tennessee raise the minimum drinking age to twenty-five?
A: They wanted to keep alcohol out of the high schools!
4) Q: How can you tell if someone in Tennessee is married?
A: The tobacco spit stains are on both sides of the pickup truck.
3) Q: What does the average University of Memphis student get on his SAT’s?
Ohhhhhhhh *groan.* Those were rough, hey? Lots of hillbilly jokes and cracks at the weather – but. Thankfully? You guys have the chance to chime in with something WAY funnier in the comments below. Make us laugh, hey?
*Joke credit goes to Jokes4Us
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.