Nashville October 28, 2016
11 Ways Living In Nashville Ruins You For Life
Nashville is a pretty fantastic place to be, but once you’ve lived here you’ll never be able to go anywhere else. Music City is known for great food, good people and a fun nightlife – plus it’s great for families. And young professionals. AND everything else.
Here are ELEVEN solid reasons why you’ll never, ever be able to leave.
11. You’ll forever expect free shows
Walk down Broadway at any time and you're sure to hear six or seven dreamers playing country ballads and self-penned love songs.
10. Cowboy boots aren’t allowed at the office…?
Yeah, sorry folks - business casual will never be the same again.
9. You’ll forever expect perfectly picturesque back roads.
Which is precisely what you get in Nashville. Can you imagine driving out of the city and NOT coming up on a view like this...?
8. You’ll never be able to drink Folgers again
We have too many great coffee shops for you to feel comfortable with this drivel ever again.
7. You’ll forget how to use public transportation.
Mainly because here? It doesn't exist.
6. You'll never find nicer people.
Forever the friendliest state!
5. Hot chicken becomes a diet staple.
Even KFC jumped on this wagon. Prince's is great, and tourists frequent Hattie B's - you'll never forget.
4. As does insanely good barbeque
There are too many wonderful spots in the city to count. Make a bbq bucket list already!
3. You’ll forever look, but never find, a better skyline
It may be small, but it's stunning.
2. All other walking bridges will pale in comparison to our downtown pedestrian bridge.
Perfect for jogging or catching that sunset, the pedestrian bridge is a Music City favorite.
1. Good luck finding the Ryman anywhere else!
You'll never beat Nashville history - OR find another Mother Church.
How has Nashville ruined YOU for the better? Let us know below!