12 Bucket List Worthy Restaurants In Nashville, One For Each Month Of The Year
When the new year rolls around so do all sorts of lists and plans and goals for the twelve months swiftly on their way. Here in Nashville, the city has exploded into one of the top foodie destinations in the nation, and we’ve put together an entire year of great hot spots to eat and drink and be merry. How many of these bucket list restaurants in Nashville have you experienced for yourself? We love them all, but can’t wait to hear your thoughts in the comments!
What an incredible bucket list of the best restaurants in Nashville! How many will you be knocking off your bucket list…?
If you’re looking to eat somewhere that honors the bbq-infused foodie culture of the south, Central BBQ is also a hit!
More to Explore
Bucket List Restaurants in Nashville
What are the most iconic foods in Nashville?
The most iconic foods in Nashville include:
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich - invented right here in Nashville.
- Biscuits - A Southern staple that Nashville has perfected.
- Meat and Three - Nashville’s iconic version of a buffet.
- Sweet Potato Pancakes - The best breakfast in Nashville.
- GooGoo Clusters - A chocolate confection Nashville is known for.
Find out where you can get these and several other iconic foods in Nashville you should have tried by now. Once you've tried them, let us know your favorites.
What are the best places to get hot chicken in Nashville?
The best places to get hot chicken in Nashville are:
- Acme Feed & Seed
- The Farm House
- 400 Degrees Hot Chicken
- Bolton’s Spicy Chicken & Fish
- Pepperfire Hot Chicken
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- Prince’s Hot Chicken
There’s one more bonus location you should definitely try out. Find out about this little-known hot chicken joint in Nashville that has ten spice levels to choose from. Make your way to Nashville to try out this hidden gem that is one of the best places to get hot chicken in Nashville.
What are the best Mom & Pop restaurants in Nashville?
The best Mom & Pop restaurants in Nashville are:
- Back Allery Diner - Nashvillebar food at its best.
- Big Al’s Deli - Southern deli staples with big portions.
- Athen’s Family Restaurant - Especially known for its massive stack of pancakes.
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen - An iconic place for a Meat and Three.
These are just some of the best Mom & Pop restaurants in Nashville. Find out about a few more and check them off your bucket list as soon as possible. Plus, it'll be nice to support a local family restaurant.