Tennessee September 29, 2017
20 Photos That Prove Fall In Tennessee Is Like Nowhere Else In The World
There are quite a few states that like to claim autumn as their state’s “crown jewel” of seasons, but there is only one state that can truly claim the most beautiful title: Tennessee. This southern sleeper hit of a state may not hold the clout of Connecticut, but it’s hills and valleys, the great Mississippi to the north and the mountains to the east truly elevate Tennessee to a point of autumnal fame. Care to take a look?
20. These colors...
19. Couldn't you just get lost in these woods?
The colors are simply mesmerizing.
18. Scenes like this just can't be real!
But, alas - it is. In Tennessee.
17. Autumn colors and bodies of water just go together.
We're in love with everything about this shot.
16. The fog coming off the water is stunning.
It seems to have a bit of an eerie edge, wouldn't you think?
15. Pure romance.
There are quite a few love stories that can be played out under that waterfall...
14. We'll wander this road straight through 'til spring.
Well, until winter. Because we aren't wandering the woods in the cold...
13. Why can't Tennessee look like this all year 'round?!
We're beautiful any time of year, but autumn just may be our favorite.
12. Autumn actually is our favorite.
What gave it away?
11. Another misty morning.
We can just imagine sitting on our front porch, taking in a view like this with a mug of coffee. *Sigh*
10. A lovely, sunny day over the valley.
Beautiful, as always.
9. The trees almost look better when they're framed against the blue of the sky.
There's something about the stark dichotomy of it all.
8. All we need is orange.
And a bit of rusty yellow and red, but definitely, always, orange.
7. The Appalachian Trail looks pretty good in a shot like this, wouldn't you say?
6. The Great Smoky Mountains really know how to show off!
No wonder they pull in millions of folks - we'd love to take in the beauty over and over again.
5. Should we stop?
Have you seen too much?
4. Maybe we should stop now...?
3. Nah. We're still going.
Radnor Lake just looks too good.
2. Mist in the morning is just the best way to start the day.
This looks like a scene from "Wuthering Heights" - a classic bit of beauty.
1. Happy autumn, folks!
You're in for a beautiful, beautiful couple of months.
PS: Have you been to this award-winning park in Tennessee? It’s absolutely gorgeous!