Shop Till You Drop At PCC Flea Market, One Of The Largest Flea Markets In Southern California
The Pasadena City College (PCC) flea market scene is undoubtedly one of a kind, with over 400 vendors spilling into the PCC parking lots on the eastern and western portions of the campus. They all have just two goals in mind: to sell diverse products, including antiques, collectibles, articles of clothing, furniture, and records – and allow you to purchase these items at affordable prices. For one of the most unique bargain hunting experiences in SoCal, check out the PCC Flea Market in Pasadena this season.
Another wonderful reason to support the Pasadena City College Flea Market is that the proceeds pour into student scholarships and activities. Since there are two parking lots to explore, we don’t doubt that you’ll find an item (or 12) that will meet your needs, all while supporting higher education.
If you’ve ever visited this one-of-a-kind flea market in SoCal, tell us what you bought in the comments!
Can’t get enough of the hunt? One of the largest flea markets in SoCal is just a short drive away at the Rose Bowl Flea!
More to Explore
PCC Flea Market & Related Info
What are the best places to find antiques in SoCal?
Southern California is a fantastic melting pot of cultures. In fact, with so much history and diversity under its belt, SoCal is a unique treasure trove of antique shops, each filled to the brim with handmade furniture, diverse art, and one-of-a-kind trinkets. Just a few of the best antique stores in SoCal are:
- Funky Junk, Pomona
- Granny's Attic Antique Mall, Temecula
- Magnolia and Willow, Long Beach
- Pomona Antique Mart, Pomona
Are there any flea markets in SoCal?
Southern California is brimming with antique stores, but its flea markets, swap meets, and antique markets offer a unique opportunity to peruse a massive number of shops and vendors all at once. Some of the best flea markets and swap meets in SoCal are:
- Artists and Fleas, Los Angeles
- Bel-Air Swap Meet, Bloomington
- Jamestown Village Vintage Flea Market, Tustin
- King Richard's Antique Center, Whittier
- Kobey's Swap Meet, San Diego
- Long Beach Antique Market, Long Beach
- Melrose Trading Post, Los Angeles
- Mercantile, Fullerton
- Palm Springs Vintage Market, Palm Springs
- Paramount Swap Meet, Paramount
- Pasadena Community College (PCC) Flea Market, Pasadena
- Rose Bowl Flea Market, Pasadena
- Rubidoux Drive-In Theatre and Swap Meet, Riverside
- Silverlake Flea Market, Los Angeles
- Topanga Vintage Market, Woodland Hills