Shop Till You Drop At Long Beach Antique Flea Market, One Of The Largest Flea Markets In Southern California
If you are a big fan of buying interesting items that you won’t find just anywhere, you will love this unique flea market. Every third Sunday, the monthly event known as Long Beach Antique Flea Market takes place. It features over 800 vendors selling an assortment of antique items from various periods in history. If you love the idea of vintage items and aren’t afraid to sift through booth after booth filled with glorious finds, you’ll want to make one of the best flea markets in Southern California your next destination. Get ready to find tons of awesome treasures!
If you have been searching “flea market near me,” “flea markets near me,” or “best flea market near me,” you don’t need to search anymore! Long Beach Antique Flea Market in Long Beach CA will be your new favorite destination. Choosing some incredible finds to bring home with you is only half the fun! Speaking to the various vendors and other bargain hunters is also a memorable experience. This is not just any ordinary shopping experience! Sometimes you can really get some great deals in this special place. Find out more about this fun fair on the Long Beach Antique Flea Market website or the Long Beach Antique Flea Market Facebook page.
Have you ever shopped at this awesome flea market? Tell us all about it in the comments! We would love to hear about what cool items you’ve come home with and find out which fun flea markets are up next for you!
More to Explore
Unique Experiences in Southern California
Are there natural wonders in Southern California?
Yes, there are natural wonders in Southern California. They will amaze you from the moment you see them! Check them out next time you're looking for adventure:
- Lava Tube in Mojave National Preserve
- La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles
- Moreton Bay Fig Tree in Santa Barbara
- Arroyo Tapiado Mud Caves in Anza Borrego Desert State Park
- Point Dume at Point Dume State Beach in Malibu
- Zabriskie Point in Death Valley National Park
- Joshua Tree National Park
What are the best beaches in Southern California?
The best beaches in Southern California are all so beautiful. You won't want to leave all day long! Some of the best choices are:
- La Jolla Cove in La Jolla
- San Clemente State Beach in San Clemente
- Coronado Island in San Diego
- Avalon on Santa Catalina Island
- Manhattan Beach in Los Angeles County
- Corona del Mar State Beach in Corona del Mar
- Venice Beach in Los Angeles
- Laguna Beach in Orange County
- Crystal Cove at Crystal Cove State Park