Pick Strawberries And Get Lost In A Magical Sunflower Maze At The Carlsbad Strawberry Company In Southern California
There’s no better feeling than getting outside for some fun on a breezy spring day. At the Carlsbad Strawberry Company, you can pick your own sunflowers and strawberries – all on the same day. Each season, the farm brings new activities that are great for visitors of all ages to enjoy. Come along as we show you why this place must be on your unique adventure bucket list.
The farm is open seven days a week. Which activity are you more excited about? Strawberry picking or the sunflower maze? Get more information on the Carlsbad Strawberry Company’s website or Facebook page and start planning your trip today!
Have you ever been to this delicious u-pick farm? If so, what was your favorite activity? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
For those who enjoy juicy fruit, you’ll have loads of fun at these 7 pick-your-own fruit farms in Southern California.
If you’re still in the mood for more California adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Adventures in Southern California
Where can we find apple orchards in Southern California?
- Riley's Los Rios Rancho in Yucaipa offers wagon rides around what is considered to be the oldest and largest apple farm in Southern California.
- The Parrish Pioneer Ranch in Oak Glen features organically grown apples, apple cider, and apple butter.
- The Volcan Valley Apple Farm in Julian features apples, flowers, berries, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other tasty apple orchards in Southern California.
Where can we find the best pizza restaurants in Southern California?
- Pieology Pizzeria, with locations all over Southern California, offers custom build-your-own pizzas, salads, and more.
- Two Saucy Broads in Fullerton is popular in part because it also offers a wide range of appetizers and some vegan options.
- Barone's Pizzeria in Woodland Hills has great pizza, steaks, and lots of Italian specialties.
Read on to learn about some of the many other delicious pizza restaurants in California.
Where can we find bakeries in Southern California?
- The Olsen's Danish Village Bakery in Solvang serves up some of the most delicious Danish baked goods.
- Sweet Arleen's in Westlake Village is known for their outstanding cupcakes, cake pops, and custom cakes.
- The Torrance Bakery in Torrance serves great pastries and baked goods in this locally and family-owned bakery.
Read on to learn about some of the other must-visit bakeries in Southern California.