South Carolina July 19, 2016
Here Are The 10 Most Romantic Restaurants In South Carolina And You’re Going To Love Them
Romantic restaurants abound in the Palmetto State. Once in a while it’s good to get out and spend a little more on a lovely romantic dinner with someone special. Here are 10 of the most romantic restaurants in South Carolina. You are going to love them!
1. Circa 1886 - Wentworth Mansion, 149 Wentworth St, Charleston, SC 29401
Circa 1886 is tucked away behind the Wentworth Mansion in Charleston and just waiting to help you pull off one of the most memorable evenings of your life. This elegant restaurant was ranked #3 on the list of Most Romantic Restaurants in the U.S. on the USA "10 Best" list in 2015. It's easy to see why.
2. Victor's - 126 W Evans St, Florence, SC 29501
In the lobby of the Hotel Florence is the city's best fine dining restaurant. Bring your significant other for an experience the two of you will never forget.
3. Al's Upstairs Italian Restaurant - 300 Meeting St, West Columbia, SC 29169
The incredible food, the subtle lighting and the exposed brick walls in this 100-year-old building at Al's Upstairs will kick the romance needle into overdrive.
4. Thoroughbreds Chophouse & Seafood Grille - 9706 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Thoroughbreds is the spot for fine romantic dining in Myrtle Beach. They've been around since 1988 and are a favorite among locals.
5. Ombra Cucina Rustica - 1000 William Hilton Pkwy #G-2, The Village at Wexford, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Contemporary Italian cuisine with regional flair in a rustic upscale setting make this the most romantic spot in Hilton Head. Well, that and the beautiful atmosphere!
6. Rick Erwin's Westend Grille - 648 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601
Rick Erwin's on the Westend is a quiet place to relax in a wonderful, romantic atmosphere and make a memory with your significant other. Who knows where a bottle of wine, delicious food and Rick Erwin's might lead!
7. Casa Bella - 120 Chesterfield St S, Aiken, SC 29801
The romantic charm of Casa Bella is in both the food (amazing...) and the atmosphere of this old Victorian house in Aiken.
8. Gerhard's Cafe - 1200 E Main St, Spartanburg, SC 29307
Gerhard's is a big place. If you haven't discovered their "Elizabeth's Room" fine dining space yet then you're in for a delightful surprise. It's romantic to the core.
9. Pascal's Cafe & Grill - 307 W Cambridge Ave, Greenwood, SC 29646
French-American with a twinge of Southern flair. That's what makes Pascal's so special, along with low lighting and some great romantic music and, of course, amazing food!
10. Sam Kendall's - 1043 Broad St, Camden, SC 29020
Maybe it's the historic 1875 building with exposed brick walls or the (probably original) pressed tin ceiling...or it could be the delicious food, but Sam Kendall's is top notch if you're looking for romance.
Did your favorite romantic spot make the list? If not, feel free to add it in our comments!
If you’re interested in a nice restaurant that’s not on the “most romantic” list, check out these
restaurants in South Carolina that serve the best seafood.