The Massive Indoor Playground In South Carolina With Endless Places To Play
Beat the heat or escape a rainy day this season at this massive indoor playground in South Carolina. It has all the makings of entertainment the entire family can enjoy – even mom and dad. Let’s take a peek inside The Big E in Gaffney; you won’t believe just how many awesome things there are to do here!
This indoor playground for all ages looks like such a blast; have you had a chance to go before? Tell us all about your experience! Learn more about this massive indoor playground in South Carolina with a visit to their website. Check out pricing, current and upcoming movies, and see the menu at the Eat ‘n Play Cafe.
While you’re nearby and looking for a bit of goofy roadside fun, why not pay a visit to and get a selfie with the famous Peachoid, located right on I-85 a couple of miles up the highway?
For another adventure that the whole family will love, we suggest getting out on the open road on our family-friendly South Carolina road trip. The drive takes you around the gorgeous South Carolina coast, and you will see six exciting stops along the way. Get ready for state parks, funky museums, delicious food, and possibly best of all, an actual alligator park!
Family Fun In South Carolina
- The Coastal Discovery Museum in Hilton Head
- The Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum in Myrtle Beach
- The Pixel Experience in Greenville
- The Hollywood Wax Museum in Myrtle Beach
- The Model Train Museum in Central
- Issaqueena Falls in Walhalla
- Sullivan's Island Nature Trail on Sullivan's Island
- 40 Acre Rock Heritage Preserve in Kershaw
- Lake Placid Loop at Paris Mountain State Park in Greenville
- British Camp Trail at Battle of Musgrove Mill State Historic Site in Clinton