Channel Your Inner Pioneer When You Spend The Night At This Covered Wagon Campground In Sigel, Pennsylvania
Get a peek at the days of long ago – when the pioneers traveled the countryside in covered wagons – when you check into a particular campground in Pennsylvania that offers covered wagon camping! Spend your days exploring nearby Cook Forest before gazing at the starry sky to embrace the night. However, chances are the highlight of your night will be your retreat into the covered wagon, your home away from home that offers cozy bunkbed sleeping and some of the best glamping in Pennsylvania.
So, do you have a favorite place to go covered wagon camping in Pennsylvania? What about a favorite spot for glamping in Pennsylvania? Tell us all about it!
Feeling a bit spontaneous and want to head out for a night under the stars ASAP? Check out these glorious campgrounds in Pennsylvania, where no reservation is required.
More to Explore
Glamping In Pennsylvania
What are the best places to go glamping in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania offers several fantastic destinations for glamping, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature without sacrificing comfort. Here are some of the best places to go glamping in Pennsylvania:
- Shawnee Inn Glamping: Located along the Delaware River, Shawnee Inn provides unique glamping experiences in safari-style tents. Enjoy river views, cozy beds, and access to the resort's amenities like golf, spa, and dining.
- Kozy Rest: Kozy Rest is part of the Yogi Bear campground in Harrisville. Guests get to pick their comfort level here, as Kozy Rest has traditional campsites, RV sites, group sites, cabins, and yurts, which are perfect for glamping.
- Lake Raystown Resort: When it comes to camping, yurts are hardly "roughing it," but if you are looking for a getaway where you can enjoy the outdoors without creepy-crawlies climbing into your sleeping bag (or if you just can’t give up wifi), the Lake Raystown Resort in Entriken is the perfect place.
What are the best places to go camping in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania offers a diverse range of camping destinations, catering to various preferences and outdoor activities. Here are some of the best places to go camping in Pennsylvania:
- Ricketts Glen State Park: Located in the Endless Mountains region, Ricketts Glen State Park is known for its stunning waterfalls and beautiful hiking trails. The park offers camping facilities, including tent and RV sites, as well as rustic cabins.
- Cherry Springs State Park: Situated in Potter County, Cherry Springs State Park is a designated Dark Sky Park, making it an excellent spot for stargazing. The park provides camping options, including tent sites and rustic cabins, allowing visitors to enjoy the pristine night skies.
- Ohiopyle State Park: Situated in southwestern Pennsylvania, Ohiopyle State Park is famous for its natural beauty, including the Youghiogheny River, waterfalls, and scenic hiking trails. The park offers various camping options, from tent sites to rustic cabins.