The Fish Peddler In Oregon Is A No-Fuss Hideaway With The Best Fresh Oysters
Here in Oregon, our seafood is second to none. And while there are plenty of fine dining establishments where you can enjoy an amazing dining experience (complete with stunning scenic views!), there are just as many unassuming little seafood shacks serving up to-die-for fresh catches. The Fish Peddler at Pacific Oyster in Bay City, Oregon, is most definitely the latter. In fact, it serves some of the best seafood in Oregon, dishing up the best fresh oysters on the Oregon Coast.
Have you had fresh oysters at this OR seafood place before? They’re worth making a trip to try! Visit The Fish Peddler website for more information on this treasure of a spot in Bay City, Oregon.
Want to explore the coast even more? Check out the walkable town of Yachats.
More to Explore
Dining in Oregon
Are there any waterfront restaurants in Oregon?
Want to up your seafood in Oregon plan? Have your meal with a view at these waterfront restaurants in Oregon:
- Bridgewater Bistro: Located in Astoria, this New American restaurant is located in a restored 1896 building. It overlooks the Columbia River. Among the many menu options include clam pasta and bouillabaisse. Or try the Bridgewater burger; I can vouch for its deliciousness.
- The Wayfarer: This seafood restaurant is located in Cannon Beach, with a spectacular view of the famed Haystack Rock. Enjoy breakfast, brunch, and dinner here. Among the favorites on the menu include Dungeness crab mac and cheese and a tomahawk pork chop.
- Clearwater Restaurant: Located in Newport, this restaurant has stellar views of Yaquina Bay. And the food is just as good. There are cod tacos and seafood pasta, among other choices. I had the wild burger and highly recommend it.
Where can I dine at themed restaurants in Oregon?
If an OR seafood place isn’t enough for you, try some of these themed restaurants in Oregon:
- Oberon’s Restaurant and Bar: Calling all Shakespeare lovers! This modern British restaurant in Ashland has a Midsummer Night’s Dream theme. Menu options include bangers and mash and shepherd's pie.
- Camp 18: Located in Seaside, this American restaurant has a logging theme. Just a few examples are the antler chandelier and the wood exterior and interior. Choose from a variety of delicious dishes, like a lumberjack burger or country-fried steak.
What are the best coffee shops in Oregon?
Grab some joe at some of the best coffee shops in Oregon:
- Archive Coffee & Bar: Located in Salem, this coffee shop serves delicious drinks like bee’s knees, a special espresso drink with honey over ice. And at night, you can come back and get an alcoholic drink like a coffee Manhattan or an expresso martini.
- Tried & True Coffee: This coffee shop is in the college city of Corvallis. They serve Bespoken Coffee as well as some bakery goods and chocolate.
- Sea Level Bakery + Coffee: Located in Cannon Beach, here, you can get a cup of coffee from Stumptown Roasters (with headquarters right in Portland) and a treat baked right on-site.