Rent Your Own Heated Igloo At Iglootown, A Winter Rooftop Oasis In Oklahoma
Welltown Brewing Company in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma is best known for its craft beers and amazing rooftop atmosphere. But come winter, this hard-hitting brewery transforms into a literal snow globe – actually, make that multiple snow globes! Welltown Brewing’s Winter Wonderland, affectionately named Iglootown, is a cozy, dazzling, and romantic way to experience this favorite local hangout. This is one rooftop dining experience that is unlike anything else in the state!
Whether for a romantic date night, a sweet date idea, or just a casual hangout with friends, Welltown Brewing Company’s igloos are the perfect cold-weather activity!
If you’re in Tulsa around the holiday season, there’s plenty of winter magic to be found at Christmastime! From Christmas light displays and ice skating to live entertainment, Santa visits, and more, you certainly won’t run out of things to do! While you’re at it, rest up after a long weekend of holiday memory-making at this darling waterfront cabin is a fantastic place to kick back and relax!
More to Explore
Welltown Brewing's Iglootown
What restaurants offer some of the best views in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma has continued to make a name for itself when it comes to dining, and fortunately for residents and visitors alike, the views aren't too shabby either! Oklahoma offers several restaurants with spectacular settings. From riverfront restaurants to rural gems, here are some establishments known for their scenic vistas:
- Bellini's Ristorante and Grill, Oklahoma City: This Italian restaurant has a terrace with views of Lake Hefner, providing a picturesque backdrop for diners.
- Biga, Tulsa: Biga offers a rooftop patio with views of downtown Tulsa. It's a great spot to enjoy modern Italian cuisine and watch the city come to life.
- Boiling Springs State Park Lodge, Woodward: The lodge at Boiling Springs State Park offers a restaurant with views of the park's natural beauty, including the springs and surrounding landscape.
- Indian Creek Village Winery, Ringwood: This quaint bed and breakfast is set in a majestic oak forest with pretty pond and rural views.
- The Summit Restaurant, Tulsa: Nestled in the Osage Hills, The Summit Restaurant offers sweeping views of the surrounding countryside, making it a tranquil dining experience.
- Vast, Oklahoma City: Located atop the Devon Tower, Vast offers stunning panoramic views of downtown Oklahoma City. Guests can enjoy a fine dining experience while taking in the cityscape.