Ohio September 22, 2015
16 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Time Of Year In Ohio
You know it’s true. Autumn is undeniably the best season Ohio has to offer. From the abundance of annual fall festivals and stunning fall foliage, to the contagious football hype and other fall traditions, it’s hard to fight it. The following are 16 reasons why we consider fall to be the best time of year in Ohio.
1. Our state will never look more beautiful than it does in the fall time.
2. We can watch these guys win another national championship. (Cause, uh, that’s definitely going to happen again.)
3. …and we can cheer on all of our other favorite teams in spite of the naysayers.
4. Ohio State vs. Michigan happens—what we eagerly await for all year.
5. THESE. Just, THESE:
6. Also, pumpkin spice any and everything is now perfectly acceptable.
7. HalloWeekends at Cedar Point are in full swing.
8. The Circleville Pumpkin Show brings attendees from all over the state (and out of state. Seriously, it’s like a family/high school reunion every year.)
9. The Bob Evans Farm Festival occurs and we take the time to celebrate what’s “down on the farm.”
10. Locally made hot apple cider and apple butter—enough said.
11. Pumpkin patches…
12. …hay rides…
13. ...and corn mazes abound.
14. Haunted houses and ghost walks return.
15. Bonfires are now cozy. Not sweltering.
16. For a brief season, Ohio weather is actually kind of perfect and you realize that Ohio really is a beautiful, homey and ideal place to live. (Keyword: BRIEF.)
What do you love about fall in Ohio?