Ohio April 23, 2015
18 Reasons You Should Immediately Move To Ohio
While Ohio isn’t the perfect state, it’s definitely the best state to call home—whether you’re young, single and searching for a quality education or you’re just looking for a fun, wholesome state to raise a family in. The following are just a few reasons why you should pack up the car and move to the state that truly has it all.
1) Each year you will always, without a doubt, get to experience all four seasons (even if they occur unevenly or out of sequence. Which, they will.)
2) You’ll know what it feels like to have your homeboys win the NCAA National Championship (cause, uh, we are definitely doing that again.)
3) You will become an experienced driver well versed in how to avoid even the widest of potholes.
4) Also, a snowfall will no longer hold you back from living your life because you will learn the ways of the snow combating veterans that are Ohioans.
5) Each fall you can experience what is literally known as “The Greatest Free Show on Earth” at the Circleville Pumpkin Show.
6) You will never be more than just a few hours away from the world’s best roller coasters.
7) Our universities will awe you with their beauty, provide you with world renowned, quality education and give you the classic college experience everyone just needs to have.
8) You’ll be able to say that your state gave the world rock n’ roll.
9) You’ll also be able to say that your state is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame (which we all know is what everyone wants to be able to say, but can’t.)
10) You will be able to find and experience even more creative and delicious ways to eat chili.
11) Our nature parks will inspire you to reach new heights, find yourself and all of those other life clichés.
12) The farmers markets here will rock your world.
13) Your vote in a swing state will make you feel like your vote is just that much more important.
14) You will know a good burger.
15) You will also know the very best of the best ice creams.
16) Here you will experience the best zoos in the nation and picking one for a daytrip will be quite the dilemma. (Toledo, Cleveland, Columbus, etc.)
17) You can experience the beauty, deliciousness and wholesomeness of the simple life of the Amish right in your very own state.
18) You will literally live in “The Heart of it All.” (Come on. That’s pretty big.)
Don’t waste another minute living where you do now. Come to the state where the phrase “there’s no place like home” holds truer than true.