This Indoor Beach In Ohio Is The Best Place To Go This Winter
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
I love that it’s always summer in Ohio! Well, sort of. America’s largest indoor waterpark in Sandusky, Ohio certainly makes it feel that way when you visit, anyway. Kalahari Resorts and Conventions features a massive indoor waterpark that friends and family members of all ages can enjoy. It’s like a truly epic indoor beach and one of the best winter activities in Ohio. You can even book a room and make a weekend out of your visit here.
Kalahari is located at 7000 Kalahari Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870.
Have you ever been to this indoor beach before? If so, do you agree with us that it’s one of the best winter activities in Ohio? Tell us and share your experience as well!
More to Explore
Winter Activities In Ohio
What are some more attractions at Kalahari Resorts?
There are lots of attractions at Kalahari Resorts, that’s why it’s one of the best winter destinations in our state. Check them out!
- Big Game Room Arcade
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Safari Outdoor Adventure Park
- “Out of This World” Escape Rooms
- Madagascar Mini Golf
- Crystal Ruins Laser Tag
- 7-D Motion Theater
What are some fun winter activities in Ohio that you recommend?
From ice skating to skiing to horseback riding and more, these are some of the most fun winter activities in Ohio that we recommend.
- The Chalet Tobogganing, Strongsville
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Akron
- RiverScape MetroPark Ice Rink, Dayton
- Alpine Valley Ski Area, Chesterland
- Lock 3 Park Ice-Skating Rink, Akron
- Grand River Cellars, Madison
- Pine Acres Event Center, La Rue
- Hocking Valley Scenic Railway, Nelsonville
- Snow Trails, Mansfield
- Big Creek at Liberty Hollow Lake MetroParks, Concord
- Equestrian Ridge Farm, New Plymouth
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Powell
Read our previous article to discover more about these fun winter activities in Ohio.
What are the best frozen waterfalls in Ohio that are worth visiting?
If you love chasing cascades in the winter, these are the best frozen waterfalls in Ohio that are pure magic.
- Great Falls of Tinkers Creek, Bedford
- Charleston Falls Preserve, Tipp City
- Bridal Veil Falls, Walton Hills
- Hemlock Creek Falls, Walton Hills
- Clifton Gorge Falls, Yellow Springs
- Buttermilk Falls, Brecksville
- Brandywine Falls, Northfield
- Hayden Falls, Dublin
- Rockbridge Falls, Rockbridge
- Blue Hen Falls, Brecksville
- West Milton Cascades, West Milton
- West Elyria Falls, Elyria
- Honey Run Falls, Millwood
Discover more about these frozen waterfalls in Ohio by reading our previous article.