Northern California December 02, 2017
10 Downright Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From Northern California
Living in Northern California is unlike living anywhere else in the world and we’re proud of this fact. There are definitely some unique aspects to living here that no other state can relate to. Thanks to the internet, these quirky parts of NorCal living have been summed up into memes. How many of these ten memes can you relate to you?
1. We're pretty familiar with explaining to people that not all of California looks like SoCal.
2. And explaining to people that small towns
do in fact exist in California, and we're not entirely made up of urban cities.
3. Northern California is home to some pretty wacky town names. Towns like "Nice," "Cool," "Weed," "Happy Camp," and "Paradise" may sound funny to out-of-staters...but they are perfectly normal to us.
4. Nothing marks you as a Northern Californian as much as a black and orange baseball cap!
5. No matter where your politics lie, we can all agree on one thing.
6. Let's just say our late night food options aren't the best...
7. Our weather is the best. Although we do experience snow in Northern California (particularly in the higher elevations), our winters are usually pretty mild and that's just how we like it!
8. You can take the person out of the state, but you can't take the state out of the person!
9. The majority of Californians are die hard fans of In-N-Out, which can make it pretty awkward when you admit your indifference for the beloved fast food chain.
10. Once a Northern Californian, always a Northern Californian. Even if you leave for an amount of time, you seem to always find yourself coming back home!
How many of these memes struck a chord with you? If you enjoyed looking at these memes, you should definitely check out
15 Things Every Northern Californian Wants The Rest Of The Country To Know!