The Most Epic Indoor Playground In New Mexico Will Bring Out The Kid In Everyone
On the lookout for something fun to do this weekend with the family? If you’d like to get the kids out of the house for some active fun, then Hinkle Family Fun Center in New Mexico is a wonderful place to go! You’ll want to check out this one venue that feels something like a massive playground you will not want to leave.
Hinkle Family Fun Center is located at 12931 Indian School Road NE in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Have you been to Hinkle Family Fun Center? Do you have any other favorite family-friendly activities in New Mexico? Let us know all about them in the comments. Looking for more family fun in New Mexico? Read about one amazing toy store that’s located inside a massive playground.
Family-Friendly Fun in New Mexico
What are the best family-friendly hikes in New Mexico?
The best family-friendly hikes in New Mexico include:
- Butterfly Trail at Bitter Lake Wildlife Refuge. This is one of the few wetlands in New Mexico and it is teeming with butterflies.
- Inscription Rock Trail Loop at El Morro National Monument. There are inscriptions here from indigenous people and settlers dating back centuries.
- Petroglyph Trail at Chaco Culture National Historical Park. See ancient petroglyphs on this fascinating trail.
- Interdune Boardwalk at White Sands National Monument. This boardwalk is a great way to experience the dunes without your shoes filling up with sand.
Find out more about the best family-friendly hikes in New Mexico.
What are the best fun parks in New Mexico?
The best fun parks in New Mexico include:
- Park Lake. This is an inflatable water park where kids can run around on bridges, platforms, and tunnels while splashing around in the water. It’s a wonderful and fun way to spend a summer day.
- Penny Park. Located in Silver City, this is a dragon-themed park with a big playground full of slides, climbing structures, and a whole lot more.
- Twirl. This is a massive playground with a toy store in the middle of it! There are several exhibits as well as all kinds of educational toys and materials. Twirl also hosts camps, classes, and workshops for the whole family.
What are the best family-friendly day trips in New Mexico?
The best family-friendly day trips in New Mexico include:
- Meow Wolf. This interactive art museum is owned by George R. R. Martin, author of the Game of Thrones books, and is a magical experience.
- Hidden Treasure Aerial Park. This is a pirate ship-themed climbing structure that is loads of fun for kids and adults alike.
- Nana’s Collectibles and Antique Mall. This is a 10,000-square-foot antique mall with 100 booths containing all sorts of fascinating objects from decades ago.
- Lake Farmington. Believe it or not, there is a beach in New Mexico and it’s at this 250-acre reservoir and is great for a summer swim.
Discover more about the best family-friendly day trips in New Mexico.