Santa Fe, New Mexico Is One Of The Best Towns In America To Visit When The Weather Is Warm
Santa Fe is the capital of New Mexico and is one of the best towns to spend time and explore. Whether you like staying in the city or exploring the wonderfully beautiful surrounding areas, the city is one of the best vacation destinations in the US. And in terms of Santa Fe weather, we think that the warmer months of the year are among the best times to visit.
Here is an inside look of what you can expect there:
If you are looking for the perfect summer vacation, look no further than beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. Whether you love nature, music, visual arts, or some of the best food in the country, we know you’ll agree that you can’t go wrong in Santa Fe!
Have you visited Santa Fe before? Would you agree that the warm weather months are the best times to visit Santa Fe? We’d love to read your comments below!
Want to stay overnight in Santa Fe? Then consider the La Posada de Santa Fe, a Tribute Portfolio Resort & Spa.
You can also find a wealth of Santa Fe vacation rentals on various booking sites like Booking.com
For those who like to shop, be sure to read It’s Too Hard To Decide Which Of These 5 Antique Shops In Santa Fe, New Mexico Is The Best.
If you’re still in the mood for more New Mexico adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Adventures in New Mexico
Where can we enjoy festivals in New Mexico?
- The Pie Festival in Pie Town features all manner of pies, a pie-eating contest, a pie themed quilt raffle, and more.
- The Hatch Chile Festival in Hatch draws folks from all over the state for Hatch Chile everything you can think of, plus a chile eating contest, and a parade.
- The Roswell UFO Festival in Roswell encompasses costume contests, 5k and 10k “alien chases,” and a light parade.
Read on to learn more about the many exciting festivals in New Mexico.
Where can we find other accommodation options in New Mexico?
- The Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa Santa Ana Pueblo in Bernalillo is a luxury accommodation and one of the top hotels in New Mexico.
- The Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder in Santa Fe is popular, among other things, for its indoor as well as outdoor pools.
- Hacienda del Sol in Taos is set in an adobe home and was formerly used as a guest house for Georgia O'Keefe and other famous people.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other comfortable accommodation options in New Mexico.
Where can we find the best Mexican restaurants in New Mexico?
- Taqueria Mexico in Albuquerque is a city staple for authentic Mexican fare.
- El Camino Real in Deming is a no-frills, hole in the wall that draws folks from all over the area.
- Habanero Fresh Mex in Las Cruces serves some of the best Mexican food in the state.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other delicious Mexican restaurants in New Mexico.