The Quirky And Delicious Restaurant That's Worthy Of A Road Trip From Any Corner Of New Jersey
Are you craving a unique experience? Head to Jersey City and dine at Dark Side of the Moo, a burger bar and exotic meat restaurant in the heart of the Garden State. We guarantee this delicious restaurant isn’t like anything you’ve experienced before. We’re talking about wild boar, smoked alligator, and so much more all rolled into one dining experience. There are definitely some fun New Jersey restaurants, and this one might top the list. Let’s take a look.
Visit the Dark Side of the Moo website to take a peek at their menu, hours, and upcoming food truck events. Have you ever visited this exotic meat restaurant in New Jersey before? Or, have you discovered other unique restaurants in New Jersey? Share with us your experience in the comments section!
More to Explore
Let's Find More Unique Restaurants in New Jersey
Where are some fun New Jersey restaurants?
These fun New Jersey restaurants will have you happy in the heart and happy in the tummy. Whether it's the cool decor, a fun-sounding name, or a unique menu selection you have to visit Jersey for these hidden gems. Check out this list of fun New Jersey restaurants: (See the whole list)
1. Rat's Restaurant: From the groovy front entranceway to the unique sculptures to the enchanting pond by the patio with waterfalls and a tiny bridge the ambiance and fun factor of this amazing restaurant will dazzle and delight you - even before you taste the food. Hamilton Township is hiding this true gem.
2. The Melting Pot: Fondue is fun. Period. And this fondue adventure in Red Bank, NJ has everything you'd hope for in a fondue restaurant, including decadent dessert fondues. All right there at the end of your very own fondue poking-stick-thingy. Enjoy.
3. The Frog & The Peach: What a charming name. It's like a fairy tale adventure in New Brunswick, New Jersey. An upscale fine dining experience from Chef Bruce Lefebvre that will whisk you away on a romantic evening with someone you hold dear to your heart. The dining area is like a magical greenhouse in which you expect a tiny fairy to dance from table to table.
4. Maui's Dog House: No need to jump on a plane or boat to cross to the Hawaiian Islands for Maui Dog's, it's right here in North Wildwood, NJ. The best dogs that are hot in town with gourmet add-ons like baby spinach, beer-soaked sauerkraut, and sharp provolone. The Food Network agrees this is a must-stop hotdog shop in Jersey.
5. Cafe Archetypus: Let's go spelunking at Cafe Archetypus - the cafe designed to look and feel like a cave. Swing your caving gear together and jump on over to Edgewater, NJ for this unique dining experience. Oh, and the food is amazing too!
6. Lovin' Oven: We are lovin' the name of this New Jersey gem in Frenchtown off of Trenton Avenue. There is just something about locally-sourced farm to table dining that gets us where the heart beats strong. Or, maybe that was just our tummies rumbling.