Crystal Springs Resort Just Might Be The Most Beautiful Christmas Hotel In New Jersey
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
New Jersey may be the fifth smallest state by size in the United States but our beautiful state has so much to offer. In the winter, the New Jersey countryside is stunning while snow-covered. Once the first snow has fallen here in the Garden State, you may be thinking about your Christmas holiday plans. There is always time for a unique holiday getaway without even leaving the state. Crystal Springs Resort, in Sussex County, is the most beautiful Christmas-themed hotel in New Jersey, and your family is going to love all of the holiday cheer, especially seeing some of the best Christmas lights in New Jersey.
For current rates, additional information about other types of experiences offered at the resort, and to make your reservation to experience this Christmas-themed hotel in New Jersey, visit the Crystal Springs website. The lodge will be celebrating Christmas all December long and has a huge New Year’s Eve party, too. It would be a great place for bringing in the New Year. Take a peek at a brief video overview of what it’s like during the holiday season at this resort:
Have you ever been to Crystal Springs Resort at Christmas? Tell us all about your experience in the comments below. Looking for more fun ways to celebrate the Christmas season? Why not try this Santa fun run right here in New Jersey?
Do you have a favorite hotel in New Jersey to visit during the Christmas season?
More to Explore
Christmas-Themed Hotel In New Jersey & Related Info
What are some other ways to celebrate Christmas in New Jersey?
Some of our favorite ways to celebrate Christmas in New Jersey are:
- Storybook Land in Egg Harbor Township is a whimsical wonderland all year long but is a must-see during the holiday season, with delightful, spectacular lights.
- A visit to the town of Clinton, one of New Jersey’s best Christmas towns, is another amazing way to celebrate the season, with several fun holiday events including the Festival of Trees; a Winter Village event featuring artisan vendors in heated tents, food trucks, and historic tours; a tree lighting and parade; Candlelight Night; and Dickens Day Celebration! which takes you back in time to Christmases past with Victorian costumes, horse-drawn carriage rides, classic Christmas carols, street vendors selling sugar plums and roasted chestnuts, and plenty more to enjoy.
What are the best hotels in New Jersey?
There are so many different types of hotels in the state, so depending on which area you are traveling to, there are some good options for a unique place to stay in New Jersey:
- The Asbury Hotel, for example, in Asbury Park offers bright, open space inside that may be best described as eclectic and modern, as well as a pool, rooftop bar, and fun lounge area with billiards, board games, books, ping pong, and pinball.
- In Cape May, Congress Hall is a famous, historic hotel that was built in 1816 and has been nicknamed the "Summer White House" because of its popularity among residents of the true White House.
- If you happen to be interested in a haunted hotel, there are several rumored as such. Check out The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City, the Grenville Hotel in Bayhead, or the Widow McCrea House Bed and Breakfast in Frenchtown, just for starters.