New Jersey November 19, 2016
10 Christmas Light Displays In New Jersey That Are Pure Magic
One of the most magical things about the holiday season is the lights. From colorful to classic, something about twinkling lights makes my heart take flight. The gorgeous glow raises spirits and enchants children and adults alike. Here are some of the most spectacular Christmas light displays in New Jersey.
1. Christmas Light Show & Village, Skylands Stadium, 94 Championship Place
Drive through this mile-long attraction featuring a light tunnel and over two million lights total. Starting November 25th, the indoor village opens. Enjoy cocoa and take photos with Santa.
2. Christmas Fantasy With Lights, Storybook Land, 6415 E Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township
The park is now aglow with over 1,000,000 lights - be sure to arrive by 5 p.m. to see Santa. All of the park's rides and attractions are open.
3. Christmas Spectacular On Main Street – 128 North Main Street, Cranbury
Enjoy a choreographed show of 120,000 lights set to music. The display is free to watch, though donations are appreciated and support local charities. You can also schedule VIP tours for a fee.
4. Holiday Lights Spectacular, Turtle Back Zoo, 505 Northfield Avenue, West Orange
This walk-through display of animals and light is free and absolutely fantastic. Enjoy themed nights on select evenings with face painting and other activities.
5. Lights On Evergreen, 38 Evergreen Place, Demarest
This touching display celebrates a mother's memory. Starting on November 25th, see over 100,000 lights synced to music. Free to attend, donate to the American Heart Association if you're able.
6. Light Show On The Lake, Historic Smithville, 615 E Moss Mill Road, Smithville
Enjoy a synchronized light show on Lake Meone, made up of over 120 trees and 100,000 lights. Shows start on November 25th. This is the perfect place to get your light fix while shopping for unique holiday gifts.
7. The Cook's Christmas Lights, 1 Carlson Ct., Jackson
Take in 14,000 synchronized lights plus a 1,000+ bulb pixel matrix (brand new this year). The display starts on November 26th and raises money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
8. Holiday In The Park, Six Flags Great Adventure, 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson
With FrightFest, Halloween has always been Six Flags' big holiday. For the last two years, Christmas has been taking the top spot. The park is decked out in lights and features a 52-foot tree, light show, Peppermint Pathway, Poinsettia Peak, Santa, carolers and so much more.
9. The Christmas Light Show, 2744 Belmar Blvd., Wall Township (Parking)
This free show runs on December 10th, 11th and 17th. If you can, donate to support Challenged Youth Supports. This super cool synchronized light show has been known to feature some extra hot pyrotechnics.
10. Light Show Hayride, Johnson's Corner Farm, 133 Church Road, Medford
This unique hayride takes you through a magical light show with thousands of lights. If that doesn't sound incredible enough, enjoy a light show on the lake, Christmas crafts, s'mores and more.
There are several other fantastic options, but they don’t yet have details available. I’ll update this post as info comes in. What’s your favorite holiday light show in New Jersey? For more Christmas fun in the Garden State, check out this
Polar Express Train Ride.