People Will Drive From All Over Nevada To Peggy Sue's 50's Diner, For The Nostalgia Alone
Travel back in time to the days of doo-wop and Marilyn Monroe by visiting Peggy Sue’s 50’s Diner in Nevada! This fun, retro diner will make you feel as if you stepped into a time-traveling machine only to come out in the small town of Mesquite, Nevada. If you’re in the mood for a good old-fashioned milkshake, great nostalgic vibes, and a fun retro diner experience you won’t find anywhere else, then Peggy Sue’s 50s Diner in Mesquite, Nevada is the place to be!
Get a closer look at this fun retro diner:
Peggy Sue’s 50’s Diner in Mesquite, Nevada has all the tasty bites, great oldies tunes, and fun atmosphere you’d expect to find in an old-fashioned diner. Feel like a 1950s teen at this authentic retro eatery where, luckily for diners, time stands perfectly still. This fun diner is just one of the fun things to do in Mesquite.
What are some of your favorite Nevada vintage eateries? Feel free to let us know in the comments!
More to Explore
The Best Restaurants in Nevada
What are the best hole-in-the-wall restaurants in Nevada?
The best hole-in-the-wall restaurants in Nevada include:
- Bella’s Restaurant & Espresso in Wells. You can get homemade breakfast, lunch, or dinner at any time of the day at this wonderful place.
- Urban Cowboy in Eureka. This Old West saloon-style restaurant has amazing steaks and delicious corn succotash.
- Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings. Fans of the Fallout games will recognize this rustic spot that serves yummy burgers.
- The Sasquatch Tavern & Grill in Verdi. This is a local lunch favorite and has an extensive cocktail menu.
Find out more about the best hole-in-the-wall restaurants in Nevada.
What are some bucket list restaurants in Nevada?
Bucket list restaurants in Nevada include:
- Michael’s Gourmet Room in Las Vegas. This is an iconic restaurant that has won several awards for its excellent cuisine.
- Top of the World in Las Vegas. This is a restaurant at the top of an 844-foot tower that rotates with a panoramic view of the city.
- Pittman Cafe in Tonopah. Located in the Mizpah Hotel, this historic restaurant is said to be haunted, but don’t let that scare you away from the good food.
- Le Bistro in Incline Village. This restaurant serves classic French fare with great acclaim and can be found near Lake Tahoe.
Learn more about bucket list restaurants in Nevada.
What are the best small-town restaurants in Nevada?
The best small-town restaurants in Nevada include:
- Knotty Pine in Caliente. You can get comforting breakfasts and try your hand at slot machines in this quaint little place.
- Luciano’s in Elko. This is a fine Italian restaurant hiding in a small town that’s as good as any place you’ll find in a big city.
- Socorro’s Burger Hut in Mino. This is a tasty roadside burger spot that is always worth stopping for.
- Jerry’s Restaurant in Fallon. This is a quintessential American coffee shop diner with some great prime rib.
Discover more about the best small-town restaurants in Nevada.