Nevada March 16, 2017
9 Amazing Flea Markets In Nevada You Absolutely Have To Visit
Who doesn’t love a bargain? There’s no better place to hunt for them than at a flea market where, literally, one man’s (or woman’s) trash is another’s treasure. Here are nine outstanding flea markets in Nevada you simply must visit.
1. Broadacres Marketplace - 2930 Las Vegas Blvd N.,
North Las Vegas
A huge swap meet with more than 1,150 vendors, food, beer, and live entertainment, Broadacres is a fun weekend for the entire family. Open Fri-Sun. Please call (702) 642-3777 for more information.
2. Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet - 1717 S. Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas
A unique shopping warehouse with hundreds of sellers vending everything imaginable (and some things unimaginable), Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet is definitely a day well spent. Open Fri-Sun from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. For more information, please call (702) 877-0087.
3. West Wind's El Rancho Swap Meet/Drive In/Public Market - 555 El. Rancho Drive, Sparks
Spend a day exploring sellers offering everything from fresh produce to fashionable clothing to home goods to toys to other intriguing local buys, and everything in between. Open year round, Sat-Sun 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. For more information, please call (775) 331-3227.
4. Tanners World Wide Flea Market - 4590 S. Virginia Street, Reno
Open Sat.-Sun., Tanners has everything imaginable. Please call (775) 741-9524 for more information.
5. Eastern Indoor Swap Meet - 1560 N. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas
Open everyday except Tuesday, this swap meet has free admission and features hundreds of local vendors. For more information please call (702) 399-3433.
6. All American Swap Meet - 4651 S. Homestead Road (VFW Hall), Pahrump 89048
Open every Saturday at 7 a.m., All American Swap Meet has hundreds of items. For more information, please call (775) 751-0975.
7. Charleston Indoor Swap Meet - 4530 E. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas
Whatever you are looking for, this swap meet is likely to have it. There is also a great restaurant inside. Open everyday except Tuesday from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. For more information, please call Phone number (702) 531-3214.
8. Frontier Village Flea Market - 1803 E. Main Street, Fernley
New and used merchandise, clothing, western wear, jewelry, Indian trinkets, western art and collectibles, crafts, produce, and other local treasures await eager shoppers.
Please call (702) 574-4445 for more information.
9. Flying Pig Flea Market - Fuji Park (Near Costco), Carson City
Open Saturdays from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m., and featuring more than 40 vendors, Flying Pig Flea Market is a must visit. For more information, please call (775) 443-7480.
Well, there you have it. A variety of swap meets across the state for your treasure-hunting pleasure. Do you know of any others? Please share in the comments below.