People Drive From All Over Minnesota To Eat At This Tiny But Legendary Steakhouse
Some of the best places to dine are often the most unassuming. Hidden gem restaurants abound throughout the Land of 10,000 Lakes! But if you’re looking for a thick, juicy, mouthwatering cut of beef, there’s a tiny place in central MN that might just serve up some of the best steak in Minnesota. Welcome to Farmington Steak House! This mom-and-pop eatery is full of charm, nostalgia, and carnivorous goodness. Check it out:
Have you ever had a fresh grilled cut of beef at Farmington Steak House? For specials, hours, directions, and more, visit the Farmington Steak House Facebook page.
We love discovering new and tantalizing hidden gems like these! What are some other off-the-beaten-path Minnesota steakhouses and hidden gems we should check out? Tell us all about your go-to’s in the comments!
After working through some fantastic ribeye, if you can muster up the strength, hike to one of the prettiest overlooks in the state to enjoy a feast for the eyes.
More to Explore
Farmington Steak House & Related Info
Where can I find the best steak in Minnesota?
Minnesota has some mind-blowing steakhouses hiding around the state! Whether you're a steak purist or all about the creative, dry-aged and perfectly seasoned creations being whipped up by world-renowned chefs, our state boasts a bevy of both small-town restaurants and fine dining steak options. Some of the best steakhouses in Minnesota are:
- 6Smith, Wayzata
- The Butcher's Tale, Minneapolis
- Gianni's Steakhouse, Wayzata
- Jax Café, Minneapolis
- Lindey's Prime Streak House, Arden Hills
- Mancini's Char House, Minneapolis
- Manny's Steakhouse, Minneapolis
- Murray's, Minneapolis
- Prime Steakhouse, Morris
- P.S. Steak, Minneapolis
- Dehn's Country Manor, Maple Grove
- Ely Steak House, Ely
- Farmington Steak House, Farmington
- Frontier Steakhouse, Princeton
- The Fort Steakhouse, Fort Ripley
- SteVelly’s Steak and Seafood, Battle Lake
- Tommy’s Central Street Steakhouse, Springfield
- Trapper Pete’s Steakhouse & Saloon, Duluth
- Y Steak House, Park Rapids