Minnesota's Most Beautiful Lakefront Resort Is The Perfect Place For A Relaxing Getaway
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
Here in the Land of 10,000 Lakes, it’s not hard to come by a relaxing place to spend the night. There are literally countless options in every corner of the state. If you’re looking for a great fishing lake, you’ll find those in spades. And if you’re looking for an amazing place to relax and get away from it all, there are endless options. Today, we want to introduce a spot that fits into the second category. This gorgeous lakefront resort is one of the most beautiful in the state. It’s a perfect place for a relaxing getaway! Read on below to learn more about Lost Lake Resort, a wonderful lakeside destination:
There are numerous resorts in Minnesota on our beautiful lakes. Have you had the pleasure of staying at Lost Lake Lodge? Share some of your favorite lakeside vacations in Minnesota you’ve enjoyed with a comment.
For more information about Lost Lake Lodge, including amenities, availability, and booking your stay, be sure to check out the resort’s Hotels.com listing and visit the lodge on Facebook to see more images. And if you’re looking for other fun things to do in the Nisswa area, try grabbing a bite to eat at Bar Harbor Supper Club or Sherwood Forest Lodge!
More to Explore
More fun resorts in MN
What are some interesting resorts in Minnesota?
Whether you enjoy a calm cabin by the lake or an upscale resort with lots of amenities, there are some really fun places to stay around our many lakes. Here are a few interesting resorts in Minnesota for a nice getaway:
- Naniboujou Lodge, Grand Marais, MN: This beautiful 1920s lodge near Grand Marais, MN looks like a castle in the woods. Even better the scenic views of Lake Superior really up the sense of adventure you feel staying at this cool lakeside lodge.
- Lutsen Resort, Lutsen, MN: If you love a ski vacation Lutsen Mountain is a go-to destination in Northern Minnesota. However, this beautiful lakeside resort is also wonderful in the summer. Enjoy bonfires on the beach as the air cools and the sound of Lake Superior waves rolling up on the beach calm your soul.
- Grand View Lodge, Nisswa, MN: Another beautiful lakeside resort, this one on Gull Lake, has been entertaining travelers year-round for ages. If you enjoy outdoor activities, especially those involving a delightful lake, book a trip to Grand View Lodge.
- Fair Hills Resort, Detroit Lakes, MN: Another popular stay to add to your MN resorts list is this family-owned resort on Pelican Lake. It originally opened in 1906 but has been owned by the same family since 1926. Whether you stay in the lodge or the cabins it is always a fun vacation for families and couples who enjoy sitting by the lake and taking advantage of a relaxing getaway.
- Kavanaugh's Sylvan Lake Resort, Brainerd, MN: Sylvan Lake is a quiet lake that has been entertaining visitors since 1969. With year-round resort activities, a visit to Kavanaugh's is always a fun time. From boating to golf, the area offers plenty of things to keep your family busy.