Park Point Beach In Minnesota Is One Of The Most Stunning Lesser-Known Places In The U.S.
Minnesota is home to some truly spectacular attractions. Those who have never been here may not be aware of the sheer number of lakes, waterfalls, forests, and beyond that are open to hikers, swimmers, and everyone in between. But it seems that at least some people are wising up to all that Minnesota offers. For example, one upscale travel publication recently named Park Point Beach in Duluth, Minnesota as one of the top beaches in the United States. Being that it’s at least 1,000 miles from the beach in every direction, that’s pretty impressive. But once you visit, you’ll see why this beach makes the grade. Read on below to learn about Park Point Beach, one of the most stunning lesser-known places in the U.S.
For more information, you can go to the official Park Point Beach website.
Have you been to Park Point Beach? If so, which part was your favorite? What are your other favorite beaches in Minnesota? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
And if you can’t get enough of Minnesota’s hidden beaches, check out our past list of 8 lesser-known beaches in Minnesota.
If you’re still in the mood for more Minnesota adventures, take a look at this video:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Exploring Beautiful Minnesota
Where can we find other beaches in Minnesota?
- Zippel Bay State Park Beach in Williams features two miles of sandy beachfront and is an area favorite because it is relatively unknown elsewhere in the state.
- Black Beach in Silver Bay is a real black sand beach and the only one of its kind in Minnesota.
- Flandrau State Park Beach near New Ulm is unique in that it is actually a sandy bottom chlorinated pool that looks and feels just like being at the beach.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful beaches in Minnesota.
Where can we find farmers markets in Minnesota?
- The Paul Farmers Market in St. Paul is one of the most popular farmers markets in the Twin Cities area.
- The Duluth Farmers Market in Duluth sells fresh produce in addition to fresh-cut flowers and a great deal more.
- The Richfield Farmers Market in Richfield offers a wealth of fun family-friendly activities in between all of the produce shopping action.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other delicious farmer's markets in Minnesota.
Where can we find annual festivals in Minnesota?
- The Fisherman's Picnic in Grand Marais features street vendors, food trucks, live music, lots of fish-related items, and a log rolling tournament.
- The Defeat of Jesse James Days in Northfield commemorates the day in 1876 when the infamous Jesse James and his gang came here to rob the First National Bank and suffered at the hands of the citizens.
- The Stillwater Harvest Fest in Stillwater celebrates the start of the fall harvest with a chili cook-off, a Pumpkin Regatta along the river, and live music.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting annual festivals in Minnesota.