Get Lost In This Beautiful 54-Acre Peony Farm In Minnesota
There’s a lovely spring activity that flower lovers will want to make note of! Whether you’re a gardener or just enjoy looking at colorful and fragrant flowers, you’ll love your trip to this Hidden Springs flower farm. The name of it is the Hidden Springs Flower Farm, and this 54-acre multihued haven in southern Minnesota specializes in field-grown peonies, which you can see during their annual Peony Festival. Stop in to see the beautiful field of thousands of peonies, or even buy a potted peony for yourself. Read on below to learn more about this lovely, little-known spot:
For more information about Hidden Springs Flower Farm, including opening dates, hours, flower varieties, and more, visit the company’s official website and official Facebook page. And if you can’t get enough flowers, check out our past article about the wildflower trail at Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary.
Have you ever been to this, or any other similar farms in Minnesota? If so, which were your favorites? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you’re still in the mood for more Minnesota adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
Fun in Minnesota
Where can we find other farms in Minnesota?
- Round Barn Farm B&B Event Center in Red Wing is a favorite destination for romantic getaways and weddings.
- The farmhouse at Briggs Outdoors in Winona has lodging accommodations and offers a wealth of outdoor adventures on the spacious property.
- Moonstone Farm in Montevideo also has lodging accommodations and skiing, canoeing, hiking, and more.
Read on to learn more about the other many wonderful farms in Minnesota.
Where can we find state parks in Minnesota?
- Beaver Creek Valley State Park in Caledonia is one of the most beautiful state parks in the state.
- Blue Mounds State Park in Luverne draws folks who like to watch the buffalo roaming free.
- Lake Shetek State Park in Currie is a gorgeous park that sits on a beautiful lake of the same name.
Read on to learn more about the many other spectacular state parks in Minnesota.
Where can we find places to go for a long weekend in Minnesota?
- Duluth sits right on the shores of Lake Superior and offers a great deal to see, do, and enjoy.
- Bayfield also sits right on the shores of Lake Superior and is very close to the Apostle Islands for a short adventure.
- Lanesboro is very charming and known as the bed and breakfast capital of Minnesota.
Read on to learn more about the many other exciting places to go for a long weekend in Minnesota.