Get Ready For The Sale Of The Year With The 150-Mile Yard Sale Trail In Michigan
Are you ready to do some serious shopping? While there are loads of events to experience throughout the year, from flea markets to estate sales, one summertime event is simply overflowing with finds and fun. You might have checked out our previous article about the US-12 Heritage Garage Sale that snags the title of Michigan’s longest. But there’s another yard sale trail in Michigan that serves as a perfect add-on (or even alternative, depending on your location) to the US-12 event. It is the 100-mile yard sale 2023 – also called The Antique Yard Sale Trail. Round up a few pals, mark your calendars, and get ready to do some dedicated treasure hunting.
For all the details about this exciting yard sale trail in Michigan, check out the official website for the Antique Yard Sale Trail.
Looking for another way to make memories? Read about this beautiful boardwalk hike in Michigan.
Have you ever shopped along this 100-mile yard sale trail in Michigan? How about the US-12 Heritage Garage Sale? If so, what were your favorite parts? Did you come home with some good bargains? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below! You can also share your favorite finds with us by leaving a Facebook comment or recommend another weekend journey in Michigan by completing our nomination form.
If you’re still in the mood for more Michigan adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More to love about Michigan
Where can we find flea markets in Michigan?
- The Reits Flea Market in Paw Paw features over 500 outdoor booths and is one of the largest flea markets in the state.
- The Armada Flea Market in Richmond is a twice-a-week market from April through October featuring home crafts, fine antique furniture, and more.
- Harvest Antiques & Collectibles in Holland is more of a collectibles shop than a flea market but still has tons of antiques and other treasures.
Read on to learn more about some of the many interesting flea markets in Michigan.
Where can we find hiking trails in Michigan?
- At the Kensington Metropark in Milford, there are multiple paved pathways that wander through almost 10 miles of woodlands.
- The Boardman Lake Trail near Traverse City is a short but sweet trail offering spectacular beauty all along the way.
- The Chippewa Trail at Negwegon State Park in Ossineke winds in and out of a beautiful beach area along the shores of Lake Huron.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful hiking trails in Michigan.
Where can we find ice cream shops in Michigan?
- The Washtenaw Dairy in Ann Arbor is one of the most popular spots in the state because of its unique fresh-made flavors.
- Erma's Original Frozen Custard, which has several Michigan locations, offers frozen custard, coconut cream pie parfait, and other authentic sweet treats.
- The MSU Dairy Store in East Lansing is on the campus of Michigan State University and is popular not just with students, but folks from all over the city.
Read on to learn about some of the many other tasty ice cream shops in Michigan.