Walk Through A Winter Wonderland Of Lights This Holiday Season At The Big, Bright Light Show In Michigan
The holiday season is upon us, and that means your evenings will soon be spent admiring all of the wonderful light shows in Michigan. Just outside of Detroit, there’s one incredible light show that might be one of the most beautiful light shows in Michigan, and it’s worth a road trip from any corner of the state. Come along as we show you why we think this winter wonderland walk in Michigan is so magical.
For more information, check out the Big, Bright Light Show Facebook page to stay up to date on all the special events this season.
Have you ever been to this exciting winter wonderland walk in Michigan? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that it features one of the best light displays in Michigan? How do you like to spend the holidays in Michigan? We’d love to read about your experiences in the comments section below!
If you’d like to explore winter hikes in and around the area, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
For more festive fun, check out some of our favorite light shows in Michigan.
If you’re still in the mood for more Michigan adventures, take a look at this video about the Haunted Felt Mansion:
More to Explore
More Michigan Adventures
Where can we go for a weekend getaway in Michigan?
- Ann Arbor offers some great museums, artistic venues, a variety of shopping, and vibrant events.
- Holland has beaches, is the home of beautiful Veldheer Tulip Gardens, and boutique shopping, in addition to other attractions.
- Alpena is a popular spot for visiting sites like the Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary, Rockport State Park, and the Maritime Heritage Center.
Read on to learn about the many other enchanting places to go for a weekend getaway in Michigan.
Where can we find hiking trails in Michigan?
- The Aman Park Loop in Grand Rapids is 2.3 miles long and offers views of Sand Creek.
- The Pigeon Creek Park Trails in West Olive features lighted cross-country trails in the winter.
- The Detroit RiverWalk extends 3.5 miles along the banks of the Detroit River.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful hiking trails in Michigan.
Where can we find the best restaurants in Michigan?
- The Curragh Irish Pub in Holland serves up traditional Irish fare with a contemporary twist.
- The White Horse Inn located in Metamora dates back to the mid-1800s and serves up some of the best comfort foods.
- The Whitney in Detroit is set within a former lumber baron’s house and is one of the most romantic restaurants in the state.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful restaurants in Michigan.