It’s Thanksgiving Every Single Day At This Quirky Turkey Restaurant In Michigan
For most Americans, Thanksgiving dinner is served just once per year – but what a dinner it is. After all, there’s nothing more wonderful than digging into a few slices of perfectly tender turkey, a heaping serving of mashed potatoes, plenty of stuffing, and all the fixings. If you simply can’t get enough of those Thanksgiving tastes, there’s a restaurant in the Great Lake State that will steal your heart. It’s Turkey Roost and it’s one of the best turkey restaurants in Michigan.
Have you eaten dinner at Turkey Roost? Do you agree that it’s one of the best turkey restaurants in Michigan? Be sure to share your thoughts with us in the comment section below!
TURKEY RESTAURANTS IN MICHIGAN & RELATED INFO
What are some of the best turkey restaurants in Michigan?
There are a few turkey restaurants in Michigan that serve the best turkey that money can buy. Of course, Turkey Roost is among the best, but here are more restaurants in Michigan that are noteworthy:
- Everything Turkey, Detroit
- Cornwell’s Turkeyville, Marshall
- Holiday’s Restaurant, Ann Arbor, MI
- Gobblers of Waters, Waters
- The Turkey Grill, Detroit
These turkey restaurants in Michigan are one-of-a-kind eateries. And here’s a previous article about some more unique places to eat in Michigan.
What are the best restaurants in Michigan?
Some of the best restaurants in Michigan are worthy of your bucket list. And they include:
- Mabel Gray, Hazel Park
- Chartreuse Kitchen & Cocktails, Detroit
- Stafford’s Pier Restaurant, Harbor Springs
- Chamberlin’s Ole Forest Inn, Curtis
- White Horse Inn, Metamora
- Sleder’s Family Tavern, Traverse City
- Schuler’s Restaurant and Pub, Marshall
Here’s a previous article with some more of the best restaurants in Michigan.
What are some affordable restaurants in Michigan?
It is safe to say that budget-friendly restaurants are always on the list of places to eat. Here are 10 of the most affordable restaurants in Michigan that you’ll love:
- SuperCrisp, Detroit
- Green Dot Stables, Detroit
- Tim’s Coney Island Restaurant, Allen Park
- The Back Room, Ann Arbor
- Great Harvest Bread Co, Birmingham
- Lawry’s Pasty Shop, Marquette and Ishpeming
- Bubba’s, Traverse City
- Thomas’s Family Dining, Livonia
- Jerusalem Garden, Ann Arbor
- Baldo’s Restaurant, Brownstown Charter Twp
Here’s a previous article about more budget-friendly restaurants in Michigan.