The Middle-Of-Nowhere General Store With Some Of The Best Pizza And Subs In Michigan
It’s no secret that most unique and wonderful discoveries are often tucked away in the most unexpected places – and this is especially true throughout the charming rural regions of Michigan. Here in the Great Lakes State, our quieter communities hold some of the best hidden gems imaginable. When you’re looking for the opportunity to step into the past while enjoying a tasty meal, there’s one middle-of-nowhere general store in Michigan that belongs on your must-visit list. Welcome to Banfield General Store in Michigan.
Check out the tasty pizza you can get here:
For more information, check out the official Facebook page for Banfield General Store. Have you stopped in for a pit stop at Banfield General Store in Michigan? We always love to hear from you, so share your thoughts with us by leaving a Facebook comment, or recommend another historic store in Michigan by completing our nomination form.
If you’re looking for even more Great Lakes State charm, check out this forest-themed hotel in Michigan.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Restaurants to Remember in Michigan
What are the best bucket list restaurants in Michigan?
The best bucket list restaurants in Michigan include:
- The Southerner. This is the place for amazing fried chicken, delicious po’ boy sandwiches, and delectable pulled pork.
- The Farm. This restaurant specializes in locally sourced ingredients and rotates the menu to keep everything in season.
- The Curragh. Come here for the best Irish fare including Irish Stew, Shepherd’s Pie, and of course a well-poured Guinness.
- White Horse Inn. This restaurant has been around since the 1800s and has scrumptious steaks, salmon, and much more.
Learn more about the best bucket list restaurants in Michigan.
What are the most famous restaurants in Michigan?
The most famous restaurants in Michigan include:
- Yesterdog. This popular hot dog place focuses on quality and you can tell when you take a bite of these amazing hot dogs.
- Zehnder’s. This Frankenmuth restaurant has classic Bavarian dishes and the servers are dressed in fun German garb.
- The Gandy Dancer. Located in Ann Arbor, this steak and seafood restaurant is as beautiful as the food is delicious.
- Clyde’s Drive-In. This is the place to go for classic burgers and shakes that will take you back to the 1950s.
Find out more about the most famous restaurants in Michigan.
What are the most unique restaurants in Michigan?
The most unique restaurants in Michigan include:
- Pal’s Diner. This is the ultimate 1950s diner experience with a classic menu and whimsical decor from those days.
- Vinsetta Garage. Located in an actual garage, this place has some of the best charbroiled burgers in the state.
- Trattoria Stella. This is a quality farm-to-table restaurant located in what was once a psychiatric hospital.
- Windmill Restaurant. This is the place to go for Dutch culture and food, and the cinnamon roll is to die for.
Discover more about the most unique restaurants in Michigan.