This Rustic Forest Restaurant Serves Michigan's Most Legendary Steak Dinners
Are you in the mood to enjoy a delectable dinner among some of Michigan’s most scenic surroundings? There’s one restaurant here in the Great Lakes State that perfectly combines ambiance, history, natural splendor, and incredible tastes — and you’ll undoubtedly want to visit for yourself, as it’s certainly one of the most popular steakhouses in Michigan. If you haven’t already guessed, we’re talking about the legendary Boone’s Long Lake Inn. Once you’ve dined here, your belly will be full and your spirits will be soothed.
Well, what do you think? Are you ready to dine at this legendary eatery? Boone’s Long Lake Inn is open seven days a week. For more information on one of the best steakhouses in the state and its many delicious dining options, along with special events and historical info visit the Boone’s Long Lake Inn website.
So, have you made memories here in years past? If so, do you agree – is it one of the best steakhouses in Michigan? Know of any other eateries worthy of being deemed one of the best steakhouses in the state? Share your thoughts and experiences with us!
This isn’t the only eatery that offers great grub AND scenic surroundings. To read about another beautiful restaurant in Michigan, check out our previous article on Chamberlin’s Ole Forest Inn.
More to Explore
Restaurants In Michigan
What are the best steakhouses in Michigan?
There are some great steakhouses in Michigan, including:
- Diamonds Steak and Seafood - Situated among the charm of downtown Howell, Diamonds Steak and Seafood will blow you away with its hand-cut steaks.
- The Grill House - Venture to Allegan and settle in for a meal at The Grill House, which allows guests to grill their own steak.
- Foggy’s Steakhouse and Lounge - Foggy’s Steakhouse and Lounge has been family-owned since 1982, which only adds to its friendly atmosphere and unbeatable vibe.
Are there any other restaurants with beautiful views in Michigan?
There are lots of beautiful restaurants in Michigan, including:
- Gandy Dancer - Head to Ann Arbor for a one-of-a-kind meal at Gandy Dancer, which sits inside a converted railway station.
- Trattoria Stella - This Traverse City favorite serves up Italian classics made with fresh ingredients and impeccable attention to detail, but its atmosphere is just as wonderful.
- The Carriage House - During your meal at this Mackinac Island favorite, you’ll take in sweeping views of the Straits of Mackinac and marvel at the ambiance of this island eatery.