For The Best Clam Chowder Of Your Life, Head To This Riverside Seafood Restaurant In Michigan
Do you find yourself asking, “where can I find the best clam chowder?” If you’d like to enjoy this hearty dish among some of the prettiest surroundings in all of Michigan, we’ve got you covered!
The Cove is a seasonal restaurant along the water that offers fantastic service and mouth-watering meals such as their signature clam chowder that’s earned accolades from diners time and time again. As you plan for upcoming bucket list dining experiences, keep this riverside seafood restaurant in Michigan on your radar. If you’re hungry to know more, read on to learn about some of the best clam chowder in Michigan.
Check out The Cove to learn more about this riverside clam chowder restaurant in Michigan. Have you enjoyed a meal in Fishtown during previous visits to the area? Share your favorite dishes with us or fill us in on your experiences digging into The Cove’s seafood chowder.
Craving even more seafood (or should we say lake food)? Be sure to read about another one of the unique restaurants in Michigan.
More to Explore
Best Clam Chowder Near Me
Where are some places to get clam chowder in Michigan?
Aside from The Cove, here are some places to get clam chowder in Michigan:
- Fish Lads in Grand Rapids Downtown Market: Indulge in some of the freshest fish and chowder when you go to this novel market.
- O’Brien’s Crabhouse in Auburn Hills: Aside from ordering clam chowder, satisfy your craving for crab legs when you dine here.
- Dockers Fish in Muskegon: You'll have the option of ordering a cup, a bowl, or a bread bowl when you dine at this seasonal restaurant.
For more options, take a look at this piece about restaurants in Michigan with clam chowder.
What are some restaurants in Michigan with scenic views?
In addition to taking in picturesque scenery when you dine at The Cove, take a look at the following restaurants in Michigan with scenic views:
- Barrel Back Restaurant in Walloon Lake: Head here in the fall to marvel at the foliage.
- Chamberlin’s Ole Forest Inn in Curtis: You'll be able to take in Big Manistique Lake while dining at this restaurant in Michigan.
- Noto’s at the Bil-Mar in Grand Haven: The scenery from this vantage point on South Harbor Drive will wow you!
- Aerie Restaurant & Lounge in Acme: Enjoy a fine-dining experience while soaking in the stunning landscape.
- Stafford’s Pier Restaurant in Harbor Springs: You'll get to take in Lake Michigan while dining at this charming restaurant.