4 Must-Visit Flea Markets In Boston Where You’ll Find Awesome Stuff
Flea markets are filled with items begging to be rehomed, upcycled, and loved. All of that potential makes me giddy with excitement. It’s a safe bet that anything you buy here will be unique and, with some well-chosen purchases, you can actually turn your Pinterest inspiration boards into reality. The best part? The reasonable prices. Here are four of the best flea markets in Boston, Massachusetts, where you can unearth your next treasure.
What’s your favorite flea market in Boston or place to score a bargain? Are you willing to travel for your flea market fix? Share all of your favorite flea markets and resale shops in and around Boston in the comments below… we love hearing from you!
Nothing compares to Brimfield, and we also have a soft spot for Oldie’s Marketplace in Newburyport. If you’re up for a drive, you may want to check out these incredible flea markets that are scattered across the entire state.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Flea Markets in Boston
What are the best antique malls and vintage shops in Boston?
After you've had your fill of the above flea markets in Boston, it's time to set your sights on another resale favorite: antique malls! Happily, there are tons of amazing antique shops and vintage retailers in and around Boston, MA, making your next treasure hunt well within reach. Here are some of the best antique shops in Boston:
- Canal Street Antique Mall. Wander 40,000+ square feet and over 135 high-quality, permanent dealers spread throughout TWO beautiful old mill buildings at this Boston antique mall. The Canal Street Antique Market is somewhere between a flea market, thrift shop, and boutique mall. The beautiful market is housed inside a warehouse and has multiple levels of wares!
- The Grafton Flea Market features a huge selection of vendors – both indoors and outdoors. Carve out plenty of time to visit this massive flea market that boasts more than 150 vendors.
- Sturbridge Flea Market sits in a historic grist mill and features everything from antique jewelry to appliances and everything in between, making it the best cross between an antique mall and flea market in MA.
- Boomerangs in Cambridge is a popular thrift store in Massachusetts that sells a variety of high-quality new, vintage, and gently-loved merchandise and modern goods with all proceeds going to the AIDS Action Committee.
- Witch City Consignment & Thrift Store in Salem. This shopping center in Massachusetts has it all; it's part thrift store, part consignment shop, part vintage retailer, part antique store... you never know what you'll discover here! Be sure to give Witch City Consignment a follow on Instagram, as they regularly post cool stuff sure to entice you to stop in and shop!