The Most Epic Indoor Playground In Massachusetts Will Bring Out The Kid In Everyone
Massachusetts has all kinds of fun places for the whole family to enjoy. This indoor playground in Massachusetts isn’t just for the kids – it’s a blast for all ages. Altitude Trampoline Park is a fully-enclosed play space and trampoline park filled with ways to bounce, climb and slide. Here’s why it’s the perfect way to stay active and entertained no matter what the weather.
You can find Altitude Trampoline Park at 700 Boston Road, Billerica. Have you been to this exciting family-friendly play park in Massachusetts? Do you have a favorite place to take the kids? Let us know all about it in the comments. If outdoor playgrounds are more your thing, check out our list of the best in Massachusetts.
More to Explore
Family-Friendly Fun In Massachusetts
What are the best kid-friendly hikes in Massachusetts?
The best kid-friendly hikes in Massachusetts include:
- Chapel Brook Falls Trail. This easy half-mile trail leads to a gorgeous waterfall and there are several wonderful picnic spots.
- Fort Hill Trail. This is a lovely beach trail with fields of wildflowers and beautiful views of the water at Cape Cod.
- Bash Bish Falls. This hike leads to the tallest waterfalls in the state. While you can’t swim here, the views are still incredible.
- Bradley Palmer State Park Trail. There are wildflowers all over as well as frogs, rabbits, and other wildlife that the kids will enjoy.
Learn more about the best kid-friendly hikes in Massachusetts.
What are the best family-friendly day trips in Massachusetts?
The best family-friendly day trips in Massachusetts include:
- Davis Farm Corn Maze. This massive corn maze covers eight acres and there are playgrounds, rope courses, and more within the maze.
- Martha’s Vineyard Gingerbread Houses. There are over 300 Victorian-style houses painted up like gingerbread houses that you might find in a fairytale.
- The Singing Beach. Go to Manchester-by-the-Sea to a beach where the sand makes a squeaking and chiming sound when stepped on or when the wind blows.
- Holyoke’s Dinosaur Footprints. The whole family can see dinosaur footprints imprinted on the sandstone here.
Find out more about the best family-friendly day trips in Massachusetts.
What are the best family-friendly festivals in Massachusetts?
The best family-friendly festivals in Massachusetts include:
- Mac N Cheese Festival. If there’s one food it seems every kid loves, it’s mac and cheese. Have them try the best of it here.
- Topsfield Strawberry Festival. The little ones will love the fresh strawberries and cream and strawberry shortcakes.
- Green River Festival. This festival has music, family activities, hot air balloons, and some delicious food.
- Wachusett Mountain. Your kids can build their own cardboard snow vehicle and ride it down the hill.
Discover more about the best family-friendly festivals in Massachusetts.