Maryland June 17, 2017
Visit These 9 Charming Tea Rooms In Maryland For A Piece Of The Past
Nearly everyone enjoys a soothing cup of hot tea. The following tea rooms in Maryland go above and beyond when it comes to tea, finger foods, and spectacular service. Grab your frilly hat; it’s time to get fancy!
1. Gypsy's Tea Room - 111 Stoner Avenue
Westminster, MD 21157
This building dates back to the 1700s so it truly is like taking a step back in time. You can order a variety of items from the tea room, and the pictured cakes can't be beat!
2. Serenity Tea Room & Fine Dining 162 W Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701
Along with scrumptious tea from the tea bar, you can also order entrees that are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
3. Main Street Enchanted Tea Room - 7 S Main St Berlin, MD 21811
A fun day with the girls awaits! Sip a cup of tea and chow down on hand-crafted sweets for an experience to remember.
4. Dollies Tea Room & Gift Emporium - 150 Cumberland St Clear Spring, MD 21722
This spot is full of charming details, making brunch all the more brilliant.
5. Tea On The Tiber - 8081 Main St, Ellicott City, MD 21043
This tea room recently went through some renovations due to the Ellicott City flood. It's now back and better than ever!
6. The Tea Cupboard - 40 N Centre St Cumberland, MD 21502
A quaint tea room that will blow your taste buds away. You can't go wrong with a visit here.
7. Sweet Simplici-tea - 7520 Main St Ste 102 Sykesville, MD 21784
Life is sweet at Sweet Simplici-tea. Some even say that the scones here are the best they've ever had.
8. Tea by Two - 814 S Main St, Bel Air, MD 21014
The varieties of tea here are really something. This place also serves up homemade baked goods that rival even your grandmother's cooking.
9. The Granite Rose Tea Parlor - 10813 Davis Ave Granite, MD 21163
High tea awaits you at The Granite Rose. This place is delightful, allowing you to relax and enjoy the entire visit.
Where are your favorite tea rooms in Maryland? If you’re more of a coffee person, then check out
this list of Maryland’s most unique coffee shops.