You Can Camp Overnight At This Remote Brewery In Maryland
Did you know that along with wineries, Maryland is popular for all the breweries scattered throughout the state? And they’re not all created equal — the following is a one-of-a-kind brewery campground! That’s right — you can stay the night at Locust Post Brewery and then spend your day hanging out on the grounds while sipping fresh brews from the tap. What more can you ask for when planning an overnight or weekend adventure? Read on to learn more to prepare you and your friends for a great (and refreshing) time.
If you’re ready for a memorable experience staying at a brewing campground in Maryland, take a look at Locust Post Brewery to get started on planning your adventure.
For information on other breweries in the state, feel free to also check out this Maryland guide.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
What are some of the best campgrounds in Maryland?
In addition to the brewery campground at Locust Post Brewery, the following list highlights some of the best campgrounds in Maryland.
- Brunswick Family Campground: This scenic campground is situated along the Potomac River and has over 100 campsites available to stay in.
- Frontier Town Campground: Based in Berlin, this charming campground with a Western theme has waterfront views and something for everyone in your family to enjoy.
- Jellystone Park: You'll have a blast playing in the waterpark and taking advantage of outdoor activities when you stay at this family-friendly campground in Williamsport.
- Happy Hills Campground: Enjoy, exploring, hiking, biking, and being immersed in nature when you camp at this fun-filled campground in Hancock.
Take a look at this Maryland camping guide for more ideas of where to stay overnight when you want to be in nature.
Where are some of the most popular breweries in Maryland?
Along with having the option to go camping at breweries, check out these best places to grab a beer in Maryland too.
- Oak Farm Brewery in Olney: While you enjoy a flight of beer, your kids can play on the onsite playground and run around the massive lawn.
- Manor Hill Brewing in Ellicott City: This one-of-a-kind farm-to-glass brewery is the place to go when you want a rural experience and crave a beer that's all organic.
- Milkhouse Brewery in Mt Airy: Taste a variety of beers, including those made only during certain seasons, when you visit this brewery on a scenic hilltop in Maryland.