Marvel Over The Mega-Sized Donuts At Bay Country Bakery In Maryland
Attention, donut lovers! Sometimes one donut just isn’t enough. If that’s the case for you, you may want to try the mega-sized donuts from the following Maryland bakery. If you’ve ever Googled “Where to buy giant donuts” this is the place for you. These massive treats could feed several people or you may even have enough for leftovers. Either way, it’s bound to be a sweet adventure when you try these Bay Country donuts.
Check out the mouthwatering details below and prepare for one epic treat.
Get to know a little bit more about this special Maryland business when you watch the video below:
You’ve satisfied that sweet tooth for breakfast, now how about some lunch? Check out the freshest pierogies in Maryland!
More to Explore
donuts in Maryland
What are some of the best donut shops to visit in Maryland?
If you're a fan of sweet desserts, you'll be thrilled to learn that Maryland has no shortage of them. In fact, we've even put together a donut road trip that will take you to the best bakeries in the Old Line State. Some of the best donut shops to visit in Maryland include:
- Cloudy Donut Co. - Baltimore
- Full Circle Doughnuts - Baltimore
- Diablo Doughnuts - Baltimore
- Carlson's Donuts - Severn
- Arundel Donuts - Glen Burnie
- Donut Shack - Severna Park
- Sandy Pony Donuts - Annapolis
Whether you prefer small donuts or large donuts, you're bound to find what you're looking for! Learn more about any of the above Maryland bakeries when you check out our mouthwatering donut trail.
What's the most famous restaurant in Maryland?
Maryland has so many places to eat! Many of the best restaurants in the state are hole-in-the-wall seafood spots, but there are plenty of other restaurants that have gained quite a reputation. Some wildly famous restaurants in Maryland that are totally worth the hype include:
- Chick & Ruth's Delly (Annapolis)
- Thrasher's French Fries (Ocean City)
- The Crab Place (Crisfield)
- Miss Shirley's Cafe (Baltimore & Annapolis)
- Friendly Farm Restaurant (Upperco)
- Montgomery County Founding Farmers (Potomac)
- Cantler's Riverside Inn (Annapolis)
- Faidley's Seafood (Baltimore)
- Suicide Bridge Restaurant (Hurlock)
- Iron Rooster (Annapolis, Canton, Hunt Valley, and Locust Point)
How many of these famous restaurants in Maryland have you tried?