The Little Big Cup Is A Waterfront Restaurant In Louisiana That’s Straight Out Of A Fairytale
Arnaudville is a tiny town located in both St. Landry and St. Martin parishes, just outside of Lafayette, Louisiana. The 454-acre town may be small, but it’s home to one of the most amazing waterfront restaurants: The Little Big Cup in Louisiana. Next time you find yourself in Cajun Country with a craving for homemade Cajun French fare, swing by this fabulous little eatery where you’ll be amazed by the food and the views.
Please note, The Little Big Cup does require reservations at this time. Plan ahead! If you’ve ever dined at The Little Big Cup, share your experience with us in the comments! The food here is the kind of stuff that locals crave when they’re away!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Food In Louisiana
What are some hidden-gem restaurants in Louisiana?
Some of the hidden-gem restaurants in Louisiana include:
- Rice and Roux. This little place in Baton Rouge serves up some amazing gumbo and is well worth a visit.
- Parkway Bakery and Tavern. This place has been a local secret for over 100 years and is where locals go for po’ boy sandwiches.
- Dat Dog. Located in New Orleans, this restaurant serves unique hot dogs such as alligator sausage, crawfish dogs, and tons of condiments.
- Cotten’s Famous Hamburgers. Located in Lake Charles, this little place serves tasty old-fashioned hamburgers.
Discover more about the hidden-gem restaurants in Louisiana.
What are the most popular foods in Louisiana?
The most popular foods in Louisiana include:
- Fried Okra. This is a local staple made of sliced, deep-fried okra with a special Louisiana sauce.
- Crawfish Boil. This is an iconic dish where crawfish, corn, potatoes, and more are boiled with spices and it’s all eaten by hand.
- Gumbo. Louisiana is known for gumbo, which has as many variations as it has people making it.
- Jambalaya. Much like gumbo, everyone in Louisiana has their own special recipe for this iconic food.
Learn more about the most popular foods in Louisiana.
What are the best bucket-list restaurants in Louisiana?
The best bucket-list restaurants in Louisiana include:
- Crawfish Town USA. When it’s crawfish season, this is the place to go. Look for the big red barn in Henderson.
- Galatoire’s. Five generations of the same family have run this restaurant for over 100 years, and the food is amazing.
- Middendorf’s. Located in Akers, this palace is known for having some of the best fried catfish around.
Find out more about the best bucket-list restaurants in Louisiana.