This Family Restaurant In Kentucky Is Worth A Trip To The Country
The Kentucky countryside is truly something to marvel over, with our rolling blue hills, bucolic landscape, and small towns making for an impossibly charming experience – and often a delicious one, too. In Glendale, Kentucky, a small town of around 2,500, The Whistle Stop is a family-owned country restaurant worth seeking out. Find out more about The Whistle Stop Cafe in Glendale, KY:
Have you dined at this longstanding restaurant, The Whistle Stop Cafe in Glendale, KY? The Whistle Stop is a delightful dining experience in a delightful little country town in Kentucky! Check out The Whistle Stop website, as well as The Whistle Stop Facebook page for more information.
We all know that Kentucky is known for its bourbon. How about taking the Bourbon Tour: Buffalo Trace, Woodford, Four Roses, Wild Turkey, and others in Louisville, KY? You can book this experience on Viator.
More to Explore
Restaurants In Kentucky
What are some of the best family-friendly restaurants in Kentucky?
Among the best family-friendly restaurants in Kentucky are the following:
- Granny’s Diner in Harrodsburg, KY offers incredible Southern dishes.
- The Lighthouse Restaurant in the Sulphur Well Historic District, KY offers an all-you-can-eat family meal option.
- Victor’s Sandwiches in Murray, KY is an excellent choice for sandwiches.
- Babes BBQ has some of the best BBQ in Georgetown, KY.
- Order comfort food at Back Home Restaurant in Elizabethtown, KY. It’s also housed in a historic home and has crafts for sale as well.
- Family’s Main Street Cafe in Walton, KY offers delicious home-cooked meals.
- Wigwam Drive-In in Ravenna, KY offers home-cooked food that can be delivered right to your car.
Are there any themed restaurants in Kentucky?
Yes, there certainly are some themed restaurants in Kentucky, especially for those who enjoy trains. Check out the following train-themed establishments:
- My Old Kentucky Dinner Train in Bardstown, KY is housed in a vintage railroad car which just adds to the experience.
- A train runs through Main Street in LaGrange, KY, so dining at any establishment automatically makes it a train-themed restaurant, right? I think so!
- Trackside Restaurant and Bourbon Bar is housed in an 1882 train station in Paris, KY.
- The Whistle Stop, of course, is also a train-themed restaurant.
Check out more train-themed restaurants in Kentucky.