Kansas August 17, 2018
10 Dreamy Bed And Breakfasts In Kansas You’ll Never Want To Leave
Are you itching to get out of the house for a day or three? For any Kansan who is in need of a vacation, staying a while at these amazing bed and breakfasts is the way to be. For that reason, we’ve put together a list of some of Kansas’ best inns, and we’re sharing that list with everyone. Have you spent a night in any of these versions of paradise?
1. Twin Mansions Bed and Breakfast Hotel - 742 S National Ave., Fort Scott, KS
In a beautiful town like Fort Scott, you could give me a tent and I'd be happy to sleep there. However, this beautiful pair of mansions is a bed and breakfast you can only dream of, and part of what makes this town so beautiful.
2. Cedar Crest Lodge - 4032, 25939 E 1000th Rd., Pleasanton, KS
Cedar Crest Lodge really goes out of the way to make sure everything is simply stunning. Of course, it helps that they have one of the best views you'll find in Kansas, complete with outdoor seating to enjoy it with.
3. Vintage Charm Bed and Breakfast - 134 W Hazelwood, Waterville, KS
Just like it says in the name, this B&B is full of vintage charm. It feels like you're at grandma's house for the holidays every time you walk inside. What's not to love?
4. The Woodward Inns On Fillmore - 1272 SW Fillmore St., Topeka, KS
The Woodward Inn is a relaxing place to stay, but sometimes you just need to get outdoors and enjoy a good book.
5. Circle S Ranch - 3325 Circle S Ln., Lawrence, KS
Circle S Ranch is a fantastic place to relax and enjoy a night away from home, especially if you've just been married. It's a popular place to have your wedding as well, so it's the perfect pair.
6. Historic Elgin Hotel - 115 N 3rd St., Marion, KS
This historic hotel might be rumored to be haunted, but don't let that stop you from enjoying plush bedding and classic decor. Rumors of a haunted stairwell only make it cooler!
7. Netherfield Natural Farm - 24126 KS-7, Fontana, KS
This B&B is not only the rustic getaway of your dreams, but also an excellent place to enjoy breakfast away from the city.
8. Scenic Valley Inn - 610 S Scenic Dr., Manhattan, KS
This incredibly comfortable room is hiding out in Manhattan, at the Scenic Valley Inn. I don't know about you, but a night here plus breakfast in the morning makes me a happy camper!
9. Tuck U Inn at Glick Mansion - 503 N 2nd St., Atchison, KS
This pretty 19th century mansion under the name of Tuck U Inn is another relaxing place in a quiet neighborhood where you can focus on yourself. It's one drive away, if you've got a weekend to spare.
10. Simple Haven Bed and Breakfast - 615 27th St., Wilson, KS
Simple Haven in Wilson is not only a relaxing place to stay, but you also have the entire town of Wilson to explore while you're staying here.
For those of us that need a vacation and want something to do besides sleep in a beautiful room, check out
these beautiful natural areas of Kansas to fall in love with.