This Unique Dome Airbnb In Kansas Is One Of The Coolest Places To Spend The Night
Are you looking for unique places to stay in Kansas? We’ve got plenty of them here! You can find charming cabins, wacky hotels, and delightfully quirky Airbnbs. Next time you’re looking for somewhere to stay on a staycation or vacation in the Sunflower State, we’ve got just the spot! Check out this unique Airbnb in Kansas shaped like a dome! This is a truly one-of-a-kind spot to spend the night. The geometric design looks downright futuristic, and it’s such a peacefully pastoral place. You’ll feel miles away from your worries.
What a charmingly unique spot this is! For more information about this unique dome vacation rental in Kansas, be sure to check out the “Zome on the Range” Airbnb website listing.
Have you ever been to this funky accommodation spot? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
We love finding different places to stay in the Sunflower State. Another one to check out is this grain bin Airbnb is the ultimate rural Kansas getaway.
If you’re still in the mood for more Sunflower State adventures, take a look at this video:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
More to love about Kansas
Where can we find other unique Airbnbs in Kansas?
- The Haverfield House and Ranch in Winona is over 110 years old and has been kept up so beautifully by the family over the years.
- The Country Retreat in Hays is an old farm home that has a pool and a tree nursery on the property as well.
- Brent & Jean’s Cottage in Ness City is a charming, cozy one-bedroom place with a large yard and patio outdoors for relaxing.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other unique Airbnbs in Kansas.
Where can we find campgrounds in Kansas?
- El Dorado State Park in El Dorado has been named one of the best places to go camping in Kansas, in part for its unique setting in the Flint Hills.
- Clinton Lake State Park in Lawrence offers both traditional campsites as well as spacious cabins and has also been named one of the best places to go camping in Kansas.
- Tuttle Creek State Park in Manhattan features a wide array of campsite options including primitive, partially and fully serviced, and equestrian sites.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting campgrounds in Kansas.
Where can we find short hiking trails in Kansas?
- At the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve in Strong City, there are three short nature trails, all of which are also dog friendly.
- The Konza Prairie Research Natural Area near Junction City offers a variety of different trails suitable for every hiking ability, with lots of spectacular views along the way.
- At Kanopolis State Park in Beaver, the Horsethief Canyon trails offer a lot of variety, and they are also among the best kid-friendly hikes in Kansas.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful short hiking trails in Kansas.