Indiana January 13, 2016
11 Restaurants in Indiana That Are Hard To Get In… But Totally Worth It
Indiana, are you ready for this mouthwatering list? I searched the entire state for these 10 epic restaurants that are worth the wait.
Food is essential to life. So let’s make it good, shall we?
We’re aware that these uncertain times are limiting many aspects of life. While we continue to feature destinations that make our state wonderful, please take proper precautions or add them to your bucket list to see at a later date. If you know of a local business that could use some extra support during these times, please nominate them here:
1. BRU Burger Bar-410 Massachusetts Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46204
Try the Lamb burger with feta/olive and cucumber sauce. If you are feeling extra fun, have them top it off with an egg.
2.The Capital Grille 40 W Washington St Indianapolis, IN 46204
Try the chocolate flourless espresso cake. It literally melts in your mouth.
3. Cork'n Cleaver Restaurant 221 E. Washington Center Rd. Fort Wayne, IN 46825
This is the only place I know where you can order off of a meat cleaver. Famously known for their New York strips and over flowing mud pies.
4. Turoni’s Pizzery & Brewery- 408 N Main St. Evansville, IN 47711
This is called "The Iron Man" but I doubt I'll see you lifting weights after taking down this bad boy!
5. Runcible Spoon Cafe & Restaurant- 412 E 6th St. Bloomington, IN 47408
Try the juicy veggie eggs benedict or the corned beef hash. Customers are saying that portion size is generous and flavor is just right. What's for brunch?
6. Shallos Antique Restaurant and Brewhouse- 8811 Hardegan St. Indianapolis, IN 46227
It's the largest selection of beer in the entire Midwest folks, so come thirsty. Ranch lovers: You must try their homemade chips and Ranch. Can't get enough!
7. South Street Smoke House- 3305 S. St. Lafayette, IN 47904
Three things: pulled pork, homemade sauce and sweet tea. The end.
8. Panini Panini-1720 Franklin St. Michigan City, IN 46360
Amazingly fresh ingredients with this triple decker, add avocado and mayo please.
9. Fiddler’s Hearth- 127 N Main St. South Bend, IN 46601
Awarded a certificate of excellence for their authentic dishes. If you can get a seat try this Irish breakfast fry up!
10. Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse- 117 E. Washington St. Indianapolis, IN 46204
Want some meat? Any meat? This lane is for Meat lovers only. If you are a vegetarian they do have a wonderful salad bar.
11. Savage’s Ale House- 127 N. High St. Muncie, IN 47305
Beer battered tenderloin? Loaded dogs? Brats with sauerkraut? They have it all!
Which one do you want to try? Have you been to these restaurants? Tell me which one and share it with your friends.
Address: 410 Massachusetts Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46204 Address: 117 E. Washington St. Indianapolis, IN 46204 Address: 127 N. High St. Muncie, IN 47305 Address: 1720 Franklin St. Michigan City, IN 46360 Address: 40 W Washington St Indianapolis, IN 46204 Address: 221 E. Washington Center Rd. Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Address: 412 E 6th St. Bloomington, IN 47408 Address: 408 N Main St. Evansville, IN 47711 Address: 127 N Main St. South Bend, IN 46601 Address: 3305 S. St. Lafayette, IN 47904 Address: 8811 Hardegan St. Indianapolis, IN 46227