Only The Most Daring Will Climb To The Tippy Top Of This 35-Foot Lucky Climber At The Commons, A Free Indoor Playground In Indiana
While there are tons of fun, adventurous things to do in Indiana, sometimes you want to get out of the house, yet have fun indoors. There’s an indoor playground in Indiana that has a one-of-a-kind climbing feature you’ve got to see and try. It’s designed for kids, but it will astound all ages.
Whether you’re looking to kill an hour or an afternoon, this wonderful common space is a great place to hang out, meet new people, and relax. Check out this amazing attraction.
Take a visual tour of The Commons:
For more like this, check out these awesome playgrounds in Indiana that will make you feel like a kid again.
If you’ve ever been to this unique playground, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your experiences and photos with us below in the comments.
More to Explore
Family-Friendly Fun in Indiana
What are the best kid-friendly hikes in Indiana?
The best kid-friendly hikes in Indiana include:
- Trail 4 at Chain O’Lakes State Park. This is an easy 1-mile hike that will bring you to four different lakes with varied wildlife.
- Trail 10 at McCormick’s Creek State Park. This is the first state park in Indiana and has an easy hike with amazing canyon views.
- Strahl Lake Trail at Brown County State Park. This is a hike that goes around a lovely lake and has a fun nature center.
- Trail 9 at Clifty Falls State Park. This hike on a wooden boardwalk goes past beautiful waterfalls.
Learn more about the best kid-friendly hikes in Indiana.
What are the best amusement parks in Indiana?
The best amusement parks in Indiana include:
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari. Fun characters greet you at this fun park that has the longest water coaster in the world.
- Go Ape Treetop Adventure. Rather than rides, this park has you propelling yourself along tunnels, bridges, ziplines, and a whole lot more active fun.
- Deep River Water Park. The Paddle PlayZone and bumper boats are great fun for all ages.
- Fun Center Paiges Crossing. This place has mini-golf, go-karts, rides, arcade games, and so much more.
Find out more about the best amusement parks in Indiana.
What are the best animal encounters in Indiana?
The best animal encounters in Indiana include:
- Wilstem Ranch. This is an elephant retreat where you can pet and bathe elephants. There are also giraffes, horses, and kangaroos.
- Dutch Creek Farm Animal Park. This is where you can pet ostriches, elk, bison, zebras, llamas, and many other animals.
- Wolf Creek Habitat. You can pet adult wolves and wolf puppies here as well as foxes and rabbits.
- Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve. Come here to interact with and learn about buffalo and stay in a teepee if you like.
Discover more about the best animal encounters in Indiana.