The One-Of-A-Kind Town Of Bean Blossom In Indiana Is Absolutely Heaven On Earth
Indiana is home to all sorts of cute little towns. Some small towns in Indiana are so sleepy and otherwise low-key that they fly under the radar, and others are quite notable for who-knows-what (but there’s a bunch of ’em). The gorgeous little town we’re going to look at right now is a mixture of both: it’s non-fussy without being barren, and it’s got a surprisingly interesting claim to fame, too. Plus, better still, it’s located in the most beautiful part of Indiana: the coveted Brown County. Here are some wonderful things to do in Bean Blossom, Indiana!
So, what do you think? What would you say your favorite small towns in Indiana are? Where would you call “heaven on earth” in Indiana? What are your favorite things to do in Bean Blossom, Indiana? Tell us your thoughts in the comments! We love to hear from you.
More to Explore
Things To Do in Bean Blossom, Indiana
- What are some fun things to do in Bean Blossom, Indiana?
Beanblossom, Indiana is one of those tiny towns that doesn’t get the love it deserves if you ask us. It’s a small place, but it’s jam-packed with attractions! Some of the best things to do in Bean Blossom, Indiana are things like:
- The Bill Monroe Music Park and Campground – Perfect for the outdoorsy type who’d rather stay a while... but outdoors.
- Brown County State Park – The largest (and most beautiful) state park in Indiana is worth an entire vacation all on its own.
- Brown County Pioneer Museum – It's more than just a museum. It’s also an old-school log jail.
Learn more about Brown County State Park and all its amazing natural glory.
- What other small towns in Indiana are worth checking out?
Naturally, the list of awesome small towns in Indiana doesn’t end with Bean Blossom (though you could definitely start one with it). Some of our other all-time favorite small towns in Indiana are ones including:
- Carmel – This gorgeous, upscale town is ideal for anyone who loves shopping and all the best modern restaurants and local eateries.
- Shipshewana – Not only is this little town the Amish capital of Indiana, but it’s also incredibly scenic and photogenic.
- New Harmony – This town initially started as an experiment in utopias. It’s about as close to perfect as you’ll get.
Learn more about each of these beautiful small towns in Indiana (plus a few more for luck).
- What are some must-do things to do in Indiana?
Planning a visit to Indiana and wondering what you ought to do while you’re here? No worries! Some of the must-do things to do in Indiana include things like:
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis – This is the largest museum of its kind in the world and it’s way fun for children and adults alike.
- Indiana Dunes National Park – This is Indiana’s first (and only) National Park nestled right up along Lake Michigan, which looks and feels more like the ocean than a lake.
- Williamsport Falls – Yes, there is a such thing as waterfalls in Indiana, and this is the tallest one of them all!
Learn more about some of the most amazing natural wonders in Indiana, including Williamsport Falls.