Kids Planet Is A Four-Story Indoor Playground In Indiana That Will Transport You To Another Planet
No matter what the season or the weather, eventually you’re going to need some indoor entertainment options for the family. Check out this four-story indoor playground that all the kids are raving about.
If your kids love ball pits, slides, and arcades, this is the place to take them. Scroll on to learn more.
Kid’s Planet is temporarily closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. It is open Wednesday and Thursday between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m., Friday and Saturday between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m., and Sunday between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. If you’ve ever been to this four-story indoor playground, we’d love to hear from you. Please share your experiences and photos with us in the comments.
For more fun things to do in Indiana, check out this list of 13 things to do when you’ve done it all.
More to Explore
Family-Friendly Fun in Indiana
What are the best hikes for kids in Indiana?
The best hikes for kids in Indiana include:
- Fall Creek Trail at Fort Harrison State Park. This is a one-mile hike with fun bridges to cross and a duck pond at the end of the trail.
- Trail 5 at Turkey Run State Park. This trail has several lovely gorges and canyons and a long bridge that goes over a river.
- Trail 5 at Pokagon State Park. This is an easy hike with a multitude of wildflowers and birds and ends at a small beach.
- Trail 9 at Clifty Falls State Park. The wooden walkways lead you to gorgeous waterfalls and a nature center with amazing views.
Learn more about the best hikes for kids in Indiana.
What are the most fun amusement parks in Indiana?
The most fun amusement parks in Indiana include:
- Greatimes Family Fun Park. This park has about 5 acres of fun with bumper boats, arcade games, and an indoor playland.
- Big Splash Adventure Indoor Waterpark & Resort. This place has mixed a vast playground with fountains of water for tons of fun.
- Indiana Beach. This amusement park has some of the biggest roller coasters in the state and there are rides for all ages.
- Holiday World & Splashin Safari. This park has the world’s longest water coaster and all sorts of waterslides and other activities.
Find out more about the most fun amusement parks in Indiana.
What are the best inexpensive family-friendly activities in Indiana?
The best inexpensive family-friendly activities in Indiana include:
- Terre Haute Children’s Museum. This place has an educational Toddler Exhibit, a Dino Dig exhibit, a Build It Exhibit, and much more interactive fun.
- WonderLab Museum of Science, Health, and Technology. This is where education is made fun and engrossing, with exhibits about the brain, live animals, bubbles, and more.
- Indiana Historical Society. There are 3D historical characters that come to life, a VR time travel experience, and more!
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. This is the biggest children’s museum in the world and has three stories of interactive, educational fun.
Discover more about the best inexpensive family-friendly activities in Indiana.