Georgia October 03, 2015
10 Restaurants In Georgia Where Your Meal Is Free If You Can Eat It All
Everyone loves a free meal right? Well, the opportunities to earn those meals are right here! Eat your way through Georgia and win free meals, t-shirts and bragging rights. Here are 10 restaurants in Georgia where your meal is free if you can eat it all:
1. Doc Chey's Noodle Eating Contest - April 2016 - Several Locations Throughout Atlanta
This is a true eating contest where contestants race against one another to eat a heaping pile of noodles. The winner wins a $100 gift card, a t-shirt and a chance to be the 2016 Noodle King or Queen. They even have a round for kids.
2. The Brett's Beast Burger Challenge - Athens West Shopping Center, 3190 Atlanta Hwy #11, Athens, GA 30606
Eat a 6 lb. monster burger in an hour or less and you can win the grand prize of a free meal and the bragging rights of being on their "Beast Burger Challenge Hall of Fame."
3. The Blue Iguana Burger Challenge - 2301 Airport Thruway, Columbus, GA 31904
Every Friday try your hand at this food challenge. You have to eat a 1 lb. burger with all the fries and toppings in 10 minutes. No drink is allowed. You don't get a free meal, but you do get a gift card...which I'm assuming you can use to buy a meal.
4. B&D’s Bring It On Burger Challenge (Congress) - 209 W Congress St, Savannah, GA 31401
For this challenge you have to gobble down three 1lb. patties on top of a bun with veggies, plus 1 lb. of fries--which is a total of 4.5 lbs.! The winner gets a t-shirt, a free meal and a picture on the Wall of Fame.
5. Rock House Original’s Fat Elvis Burger Challenge - 1518 Butler Ave, Tybee Island, GA 31328
It's called the Elvis because it's literally a heart attack on a bun! This monstrosity is covered with gravy, topped with eggs and served with fries. Everything weighs about 4.5 pounds.
6. Bearfoot Tavern’s Bear Mace Wing Challenge - 401 Cherry St, Macon, GA 31201
The challenge here is to eat 12 wings in 15 minutes. Doesn't sound that bad, huh? Well it is when eating these wings literally feels like you're being maced. The winner gets a free hat, free beer, free meal and, of course, your picture on their Wall of Fame.
7. Fox’s 30″ Big One Pizza Challenge (Oconee) - 2971 Monroe Hwy, Watkinsville, GA 30677
This one is not so challenging since you get to have two friends eat with you. The challenge is to eat a humongous 12 lb., 52-slice pizza in 52 minutes. You don't get a free meal, but you get a free big jug and your picture on the Wall of Winners.
8. The Peach Pit’s Quad Burger Challenge - 2505D Plant Ave, Waycross, GA 31503
All together, you have to eat 6.5 pounds of burger, fries and toppings, (with just the bun weighing a 1/2 pound!) in one sitting. In return, you get a free meal, a picture on their Wall of Fame AND $75!
9. The Cannon Brew Pub’s Turning Blue Burger Challenge - 1041 Broadway Rd, Columbus, GA 31901
This food challenge is really a feat if you can accomplish it: three burger patties, three pieces of cheese, eight pieces of bacon and a big serving of chili cheese fries all in 30 minutes. Think you can do it? The winner gets a free meal, a free t-shirt and a picture on the Wall of Fame.
10. The Bigshow Burger Challenge - 1212 Brampton Ave, Statesboro, GA 30458
Not only is Bigshow's a popular hangout spot among Georgia Southern University's students, it's also home to a 4.5 lb burger challenge. It's a high stacked sandwich, complete with a pound of fries. In reward for completing this, you get a free meal, a free t-shirt and your picture on the Wall of Fame.
Are you up to the challenge? Search for more food challenges near your town by going to
Foodchallenges.com and entering your city.