Go Glamping At These 5 Campgrounds In Florida With Yurts For An Unforgettable Adventure
When that warm weather hits in Florida and all you can think about is being outside and spending time in nature, we have the perfect adventure for you. Perhaps camping is a bit too rough for you and you need a little bit of incentive to get outside in the great outdoors. If such is the case, might we suggest some yurt camping? We’ve found five options for yurt camping in Florida, each offering up something totally unique for campers. Has your interest been piqued? If so, read on to learn more about the unforgettable adventure you’ll have in one of these yurts in Florida.
So, what do you think about these yurt camping options in Florida? Did any of these make your adventure bucket list? Share with us your thoughts in the comments section!
And when you’re looking for options to go glamping near me, consider staying at these decked-out treehouse vacation rentals in Florida as well.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Yurt Camping in Florida
What can I go glamping near me when I'm in Florida?
Aside from the yurt camping options that you just learned about, the following list highlights some "glamping near me" options when you're in Florida.
- Treehouse at Danville in Geneva: You'll get up close to the stars and nature when you stay at this one-of-a-kind vacation rental that can accommodate up to two guests.
- Treetop Bungalow in Naples: When you go camping in Florida at this Airbnb, you'll be in the midst of Picayune Strand State Forest.
- The Happy Crabby in Key Largo: Float along the water as you go glamping in this charming floating cabin in Florida.
- Westgate River Ranch in River Ranch: You'll find something for everyone at this family-friendly campground.
For more glamping near me options, take a look at this guide to camping in Florida.
What are some of the best places to go camping in Florida?
Along with yurt camping, here are some of the best places to go camping in Florida when you're in the Sunshine State.
- Sun Outdoors in Sarasota: This top campground has an on-site restaurant, and top-notch facilities, and is ideal for adventure-seekers of all ages and comfort levels.
- Turtle Beach Campground in Siesta Key: You'll get to enjoy scenic views of the Gulf of Mexico while relaxing on the beach in this cozy campground.
- Bahia Honda State Park in Big Pine Key: This is a popular destination to camp on one of the most stunning beaches in the entire state.
- Anastasia State Park in St. Augustine: If you're looking for a place that's a bit more remote, head to this rustic campsite in Florida.
Take a look at the camping in Florida options with water views too.